31-40

Songcui Palace Gourd Rack was designed by Wenyao, and he pointed to the palace people to build it. It is said to be a gourd rack. In fact, it is not only a gourd rack, but also loofah, pumpkin, lentils, and there are grapes that cannot be racked after just planted. ... Climbing the whole shelf densely, full of verdure, it is indeed a good place to catch the coolness.

Originally, Rong Jian was happy. The price for the whole day was either in the Imperial Study Room or Cheng Qiangong. Every day he criticized the ministers and saw the ministers. When he lowered his head and raised his eyes, it was a cold palace. I felt that after sitting in this gourd frame for a while, and blowing the wind for a while, Rong Jian felt that it turned out that this palace is not all that boring.

He glanced at the loofah and gourd hanging randomly, and climbing everywhere, but unexpectedly harmonious lentils, the corner of his mouth hooked slightly.

At least it's pretty good here.

I am in a good mood. It is rare for the whole person to relax. I ate half a plate of melons and fruits under the gourd frame, ate some cakes, and waited on people. Except for Anshun, no one dared to make a move. Anshun was broken again, so Anshun shut up. Later, he felt a little too quiet again, and he couldn't help but remember to deal with the little chicken cub Wen Wei.

Obviously, she would be mad to death every time she was in the hall, and he almost exploded him in the hall just now. After only going to his son for a while, Rong Jian suddenly felt that she was not here, and he was so panicked.

After sitting for a while, he couldn't sit still, and found an excuse.

Since she likes little chickens so much, just let her go, and he will also take a look at the difference between her little chickens, which makes her so worried-speaking of it, he has never seen chickens come out of their shells. Since it's here, I shouldn't look at it one by one.

When he arrived, he happened to see Wen Yao holding one in one hand and teasing the other with the other, smiling brightly in the sunshine, especially heartless.

For a moment, he felt as if he had been hit hard by something in his heart, and it didn't hurt, but it felt strange, because there was only a moment when he didn't care too much, only that the scene was funny.

Thinking of the milk cat and little chicken cub seeing his reaction just now, he tried to laugh gently, and then walked over...

Wen Yao didn't know when Rong Jian would come, or how long he had stood behind her.

The level of horror is no less than just kicking in.

Her scalp was numb, and she only felt that the hairs all over her body were standing up one by one... What is this weird smile?

She froze for a while before she uttered a meaningless voice: "Huh?"

Rong Jian thought her expression was very strange, her eyes widened and her mouth slightly open, she looked stupid, but she was stupid and cute.

Is it because she looks condescendingly that makes her look strange?

Rong Jian frowned for a moment, then he bent over and

met her eyes at close range: "Does it look good?" Wen Yao's legs softened and he fell directly on the ground.

Rong Jian: "?"

"Isn't the emperor eating melons under the gourd frame?" She managed to hold her mind: "Why are you here?"

Although the cleaning here is quite clean, it is a chicken coop. Sitting on the ground, there are chicks that just came out of the shell around her, pecking and scratching, and screaming, Rong Jian's eyebrows moved, and after a moment of contemplation, he stretched out