★彡𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯 ─── 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴

bonten x fem! reader
tw| mature content

─── 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧 sheets engulfed your naked figure with a hint of cold air from the air conditioner

It was already day by the time you were finished with your last customer who was a big CEO in one of the largest companies in Japan. You silently got off the bed, wearing your last night's shirt before grabbing a long, shiny katana.

The katana was unique, the tsuba part had small foxes engraved on it.

"What a shame."

You mumbled and stabbed the man straight to his heart, earning a large amount of blood from a simple loud cough.

"S-someone help-!"

He screamed in agony, too bad his soul had left the body.

Now, the room smelled metallic blood. You sighed and picked up his wallet from the night stand on the table with a sweet smile.

Whistling,

"Jackpot."

There were thick stacks of money crammed inside alongside a few credit cards.

"Rei, get in here and help me dispose the body."

The night club was closed for the time being

The night club was closed for the time being. Your body was sore from all previous activities carried out, alas you were satisfied with the outcome.

Rei was pissed though, he had to dispose 3 bodies alone since he took pity of you and ordered to rest for the next day.

"My customer last night was so fucking shitty! He didn't even make me cum and guess what? 5 thrusts in, he immediately came! He came so fast even I cook scrambled eggs longer than that!"

You mentally rolled your eyes from hearing the complaints of your best friend, Anzu who also had been working at the club for years.

"Told you he's a weirdo. By the way, I hit the jackpot last night so let's get some good dinner tonight."