★彡 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯 ─── 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐𝘐𝘐

bonten members x fem! reader
tw| violence, blood, torturing, drugs, alcohol
______________________________________

─── 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬, you were still not a Bonten member. Akashi actually mentioned to you something about a loyalty test or some sort of similar stuff to that.

You released them from captivation and went home as if nothing happened at all.

For now, you were supposed to be under trial and supervision of Bonten's number 2, which is Sanzu Haruchiyo who is also an insane drug addict who has short temper. His mouth scars looked attractive though.

"Alright, just because you were able to kidnap all of us a few days ago it doesn't mean you can disrespect or go against my orders."

His gun tilted to the side, silently pointing to your shoulders with a crazy smile.

"Are you on drugs again, pretty boy?"

His body went stiff, smile dropping in an instant.

"Don't fucking call me that, you think you're the shit and stuff?" His hands went to grab your collar before he dangerously pierced his gaze into your eyes.

"What's wrong? Getting flustered already?"

Sanzu rolled his eyes and let you off.

"Shut the fuck up, let's go."
________________________

The shrills of screaming echoed through the abandoned building.

Your face plastered a bored expression, hands cupping your chin while your legs crossed over one another. There was a hint of visible disgust in your eyes, seeing the amount of blood spluttering.

"Oi, don't you think you're doing too much? Later, he won't even get to tell you the informations and die from blood loss. Have you got no experience in interrogating someone before, pretty boy?"

Sanzu stood up and pulled your arm harshly,

"You sure talk much. Fine, why don't you do it then."

"With pleasure." You smiled and crouched down to meet the eyes of the traitor.

"Hey, it hurts doesn't it? All of this torture and stuff, do you want a rest?" The blood trickled from his nose down to his chin never endlessly.

With tears gathered in his eyes, he slowly nodded.

"Don't worry, you'll get all the rest you can after this. But first, tell me which gang did you rat Bonten out to? And I need you to answer my question honestly, or your pretty girlfriend who's at home alone will face some problems." Your fingers traced on his cheeks, nails slightly digging in his skin.

"My girlfriend? Y-you don't know anything about her! Fuck you, you don't even know what she looks like!"

The noises pissed you off, and so you slapped him.

"Hey..." You gripped a fistful of his hair.

"Don't fucking spit your saliva at me."

Unknowingly, Sanzu was observing the whole scene with an amused grin on his face.

She's pretty hot when she's mad.
____________________________

There was a distinct smell of weird substances that filled the air of the meeting room.

Successfully, you were able to obtain lots of information from your previous mission with Sanzu.

Of course, you didn't lay a hand on his girlfriend, it was all just bluffing and lies.