"Are you new here?" She ask, and I could only nod. She heave out a sigh before lazily raised her free hand, pointing at the end of the hallway, "End of the hallway, councilors office." She muttered, although it was quite vague, I understand it.

"Thank you." Was all I said before striding my feet towards the main office.

The blonde smiled softly in amusement but that was slapped away when she started to hears murmurs behind. Her usual groggy eyes turn sharp and intimidating.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

And none of them argue with her by saying those. She is a Queen and they need to respect her because they're not on her level.

——

"Yoon Y/n?" Jihyo,the first hand councilor cocked an eyebrow, scanning me from head to toe. "Yes." I replied and she hum.

As she continue to wander her eyes on the paper. Someone walk in. A pretty tall blonde lady, dress in black robe, her collars were highlighted with dark red.

"Ji- " She halted when her eyes landed on me, staring deep into my soul. "A human?" She mumble under her breath, gaze sharp as as blade.

"Jeongyeon stop you're scaring Y/n" Jihyo says firmly, and tall blonde scoff in return. "Come here, lets talk." She hisses and took Jihyo by the hand, dragging her not too far from me.

"What the hell that human is thinking. Human are not allowed here!" She whispers trough greeted, not liking the idea of the human joining them here.

Jihyo frown at the second hand councilor behaviour, "Are you sure she's a human?"

Jeongyeon went silent. The silence took fifteen second before the smaller broke it with a scoff, "See!? She doesn't smell like human!"

"But she's giving the aura of a human!?" Jeongyeon defended, huffing in frustration as she glanced at the new comer.

Jihyo inhaled sharply before shifting her gaze to Y/n and then to her co-councilor, "Just let me handle this." She requested and even she's hesitant, Jeongyeon give in, "Fine."

I was broke out of my thought when Jihyo went back to her sit. I tilt my head to look at the other person but then shivers when I saw her glaring at me. She scoffed and look away.

"Sorry about her, she's always like that to every new student," Jihyo apologize and I flashes a smile in return, not wanting to be rude.

"So.. , She trailed off, "I will just call someone to assist you to your room."

I nodded and stayed silent as we wait whoever is going to asisst me.

A footstep, disturb the silence that stretch troughout the room and a voice followed after, "First Councilor," She whistled, attracting our attention.

A semi-blonde woman trudges towards us, wearing a goofy smile, "What is it First councilor?!" She ask enthusiastically.

"Assist Y/n to her assign room" She urges as she point at me - who kept quiet to their entire talk. Her head tilted, as she smile widely, "Hi I'm Ryujin, nice to meet you Y/n" She extended a hand I took it with a small smile,"Same here,"

"Just go Ryujin, she won't fall for your game." Jihyo remark bluntly, earning a gasp from the semi blonde woman, and whine, "First councilor!" She exclaim then pouts and Jihyo could only rolls her eyes in displeased. "Just go,"

"Fine." Ryujin scoffed playfully.

"Follow me Y/n." She gestures and I stand up to trails behind her as she kead the way. When I stepped out of the room. I was taken aback when someone grab and slam me against a wall. I face the culprit and saw Jeongyeon tall figure towering me, and Ryujin do not seem to notice my absence.

"Do you even know where you are?" She spat, tightening her grip on my collar. "S-school" I stuttered out, terrified by her sudden outburst.

But then my breath hitches when she lean in, "Yeah school... " She trailed off, whispering on my ears, "A fucking school of demons," Then she let go of my collar harshly before she leaves with heavy step.

"Oh, Y/n! I was worried when you suddenly disappeared!" Ryujin appears from the corner as She frown and I could only smile apologetically.

As we starts heading to my designated room, my mind can't help but to wonder regarding to what Jeongyeon had said. Does she want me to leave, thats why she's playing tricks on me? Asking Ryujin wouldn't so.., "Ryujin," I called out, and she turn around, walking backward with hand behind her,"What is the name of this school?" I ask and she hum,

"CRYPTHON HELL" She replied.

"And what kind of creature study here," I let out a small laugh at my own question, but that did not last for long.

"Crypthon Hell is made, meant only for demons."

...