"Love you though"

"Fuck you and yo love. Fake ass love. If you loved me you'd trade hoodies with me"

"It's not trading if they both mine"

"Fuck you" I huffed glaring at the back of her head.

She pulled her hood down and turned around making me turn my head quick. But I turned back staring at her head.

"Come here— wait you got a tattoo?" I said looking at the plastic on her neck.

"That's the other reason I won't at school."

"Oh. Come here" I said ignoring the tattoo for now.

She came over and I had her bend down.

"Who the fuck—." I started and lightly smacked the tattoo... "you got doing yo damn hair." I said

She stood up and took a breath. I ain't even hit that bitch as hard as I should have.

"Yo ass do too much" she said walking away.

"And when that shit fall out cause you got everybody in yo head don't go crying"

"It's just one girl"

"And who is the fucking girl. Tired of asking you this shit"

She sighed but didn't answer my question.

"I just don't understand why you stay dodging this question but Ight. It's cool" I said walking out the door.

"Chill out" she called after me.

I flipped her off and continued walking. I walked down the hall but she caught up and grabbed me.

"Chill out"

"I'm chilled" I said snatching away.

She walked infront of me and picked me up.

"Put me down"

"No"

"Put me—

I was cut off buy a kiss. Of course I kissed back. Before I let the kiss cloud my mind I poked her tattoo making her pull back.

"Stop doing that shit"

"Who doing yo shit" I said yanking the braids.

"Owww herrrr. The girl in there stop"

"Ion know her"

"Owww stop"

I stopped and she put me down.

"That's what yo ass get for picking me up" I said walking back to the room.

"Who you be?" I asked popping my head in.

"Shy" she answered.

"Kenya leave her alone. She don't want me. She pregnant and got a whole nigga" Tionii said walking in.

"Ian did shit to her. I just wanted to know who she was."

The opposite of healthyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें