35

Heyyy beautiful 😩😮‍💨

Deeno's POV
Tuesday

I was in the middle of a conversation at lunch when Kenya came over

"Baby come on" she said motioning me to walk somewhere with her.

I held my finger up telling her to wait then continued my conversation.

"Tionii bring yo ass now" she said.

I snapped my head towards her and she quickly looked away.

"I'll be back" I said getting up and following Kenya.

We ended up in the bathroom. I made sure no one was in there then I locked the door.

"Pipe the fuck down. You think cause I let you eat you running shit now" I said backing her into a wall.

"I was always running shit" she said looking up at me.

"Oh really?" I asked smirking.

She ignored my question and started playing with the waistband of my joggers.

"You look...edible" she said biting her lip.

"Ewww stop being a fuck boy. Mmcht I'm tide of you" I said wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Wait let's reconsider this"

"Nah. I swear you can't give fems shit. You give them and inch and they take a mile. Now when I give you them nine inches tonight yo ass better take that too" I said pulling her sweatpants down.

"I hope yo ass ain't giving fems shit no way. I'm the only person you fucking with"

"I hear ya" I said ripping her panties off just because.

"Tionii. Mmcht can I at least get a kiss first?"

I leaned down and pecked her lips three times before turning her around.

"Remember when you used to tell me I couldn't kiss you" she said.

Not her tryna stall with her pussy out in the open.

"Yea I remember now shut yo ass up" I said bending her a little.

I rubbed my fingers down her entrance and between her folds. She shivered a little and I smiled.

"You're soaked mama. What's this about?" I asked getting on my knees.

"You" was all she responded.

I stuck my tongue out and did one long lick then dipped it in her heat.

"Fuckk" she whispered. Knees buckling already.

She leaned forward against the wall. That seemed uncomfortable so I stopped and walked her over to the sink.

She used the sink as leverage so I resumed my position.