3

A week later
Deeno's POV

Im sitting at lunch with my crew

Im sitting at lunch with my crew. I hang with all boys because bitches these days are snakes. My crew consisted of four people. There's way more but us four are the main.

It's been a week since I fucked Kenya. She ain't texted or called me since. For some reason that's driving me crazy.

I stared at the door and waited for her to walk in. When she did I waited until she sat down. Then I stood up making sure she saw me and nodded my head towards the door. She rolled her eyes but still got up.

I walked out and all the way to an empty classroom with her behind me. When she walked in I closed the door. She sat on the desk and I stood in between her legs.

"Why you ain't call or at least text me?" I asked.

"Ian think I had to" she said.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Because it was a one time thing"

"But I wanna fuck again"

"No Tionni"

"Don't call me that"

"I'll call you what the fuck I want. But like I said that was a one time thing"

"But why?"

"Because you're a hoe and I don't want to get attached. Then you just leave me like yo other hoes. And I don't want to be one of your hoes"

"Damn" I really just want to hear her moan my name again. That shit is so fucking sexy.

"Treeshaaaaa" she sung. Girl this ain't fucking dirty ass New York. This North Cakalaka bitch.

"You don't even know the lyrics to that song" she rolled her eyes.

"if you'll excuse me I have a lunch to get to" she said. I stepped out the way and she got down then walked out.

I stood there dumbfounded. I always get what I want. I don't chase no fucking body. She gon come back round eventually.

End of school
Kenya's POV

End of school Kenya's POV