41

Helloooo👋🏾😎

I apologize in advance💁🏽‍♀️ so accept it neowwww‼️

Not proofread bc I wanted to put it out.

Kenya's POV
Saturday, October 15th

"Ouuuu this turnout is really good

"Ouuuu this turnout is really good. And I like this setup. Thanks for helping" I said to everyone who was in the kitchen.

They helped me setup for Kennedi's first birthday. Everything was setup in the backyard though.

I had it autumn themed.

Right now Kennedi is in the backyard running around with other kids. Family children and shit like that.

"Yo Kenya you got some we— wet paper towels" my cousin bj said coming in to the kitchen.

He instantly got popped in the head by my great grandma.

"Sorry granny" he said walking over to me. Everyone did their own thing and left while sike stayed to cook. We had a big turnout. My family is huge. And then I added some family friends.

"No I don't. You think just cause you hit sixteen that I'm yo supplier or some shit" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on I just need—

"No bitch" I said whispering the bitch part.

"Ouuu granny guess what—

"Ight nigga damn" I whispered.

"Nevermind" he said.

"Here you go" I heard and looked towards the hallway to see Deeno coming in with some groceries. They had sent her to the store.

She sat them on the table and granny took them.

"Thank you baby. Kenya I like her" granny said as my aunts dug through the bags.

She came over and I stood up hugging her.

"Thank you. You've been such a huge help" I said looking up at her.

"It ain't nun. You know I gotchu" she said and bj cleared his throat.

"Mmcht you got a gram?" I asked her.

"No I got some pre rolled though in my truck" she said.

"Perfect" Bj said and we made our way out the front. But not before being stopped by my mother.

"Y'all better not be going to do what I think" she said.

"No ma'am" Bj said. And she just hummed.

"Oh shit lemme go" my dad said hopping up from underneath my mom.

My dad is a fucking pothead. He smoke so much you'd think he was dealing the shit.

"Sit yo ass back down" my mother said.