10. Sports Festival (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

TIME SKIP TO END OF DAY

When the final bell for school rang out, the girls of class 1-A surrounded Izuku’s desk with determined looks on their faces (Minus Izumi and Katsumi).

“What's up ladies?” he asked, looking concerned.

“Izu can you train all of us? We don't know how to properly fight and we don’t want to rely solely on our Quirks,” Itsuki asked, with her eyes burning bright with determination.

“We all decided to learn to use it as a tool on top of fighting like you honey,” said Ibara, wrapping arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

“Are you ladies sure this won’t be easy? I won’t go easy just because you're all beautiful girls.” Izuku said. All the girls nodded their heads with determination burning brightly in their eyes, and a blush on their faces after his compliment.

“I see, well then fine very well after we leave, go home and pack everything you’ll need for the next two weeks. You can stay with me while we train” he said, smiling at them. The girls couldn’t help but smile and jump for joy.
The students of Class 1-A were about to try and exit class for the day but were unable to leave their classroom because the exit was blocked and crowded by students from other classes. Katsuki, who was already in a bad mood from being put in his place by Izuku, decided to lash out at them.
“THESE DAMN EXTRA ARE HERE TO LOOK AT THEIR SUPERIORS LIKE THEY HAVE SOME HOPE OF DEFEATING ME THEIR JUST WORTHLESS STEPING STONES TO MAKE ME LOOK BETTER NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL,”he said and then instructs them to move out of his way. Just then a student from the general studies course with messy purple hair confronts Katsuki. He stood face to face with the mange infested mutt.
“So this is the famous class that survived an encounter with villains. I must say I’m disappointed,” he started, looking disgusted with Katsuki’s behavior.
“Did you know that if students from other courses do well in the festival, then they can be moved into the hero course. This obviously means that one of you has to be moved out” the purple haired kid said. He had just declared war on all of Class 1-A because he plans on taking one of their places in the Hero Course. Next, a silver haired student from the Class 1-B abruptly arrives and interjects himself in the standoff.
“I WANTED TO SEE THE CLASS THAT SUPPOSEDLY DEFEATED VILLAINS BUT YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF ARROGANT ASSHOLES, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US? I’LL DEFINITELY DEFEAT YOU,”he said. Many of the students in Class 1-A were now worried that Katsuki’s ego had ruined their reputation and caused all the other classes to hate them. Katsuki then stormed off after Izuku glared harshly at him for his behavior. Izuku then walks in front of his class and bows slightly to the crowd.
“I’m sorry about that, the rabid dog has no manners and needs to be retrained, and if you want our spots in the hero course you better train hard. I don’t plan to go easy on you, that'd just be an insult to you all,” he said, giving them all a determined and challenging look.
“Now if you will excuse us, we have things to do, come on girls we have a lot of things to work on” Izuku said, as the girls from his class (Minus Izumi and Katsumi) followed behind him to leave school. They then split up after getting Izuku’s number and address to go prepare for their training with him.
TIMESKIP

The girls from Class 1-A had just arrived at Izuku’s place excited and slightly nervous for training. Izuku was waiting for them out front and led them into his apartment.

“We have 2 weeks starting tomorrow so we’ll begin at 6 a.m sharp tomorrow morning so for now, get comfortable and me and my mother will cook dinner” Izuku said, walking off to start preparing dinner. His mom then walked in from the kitchen and when she saw all the young ladies she smiled widely.

“Oh look at all these beautiful girls my baby is such a charmer how many of you are gonna give me grandchildren?” Inko asked, causing all of their faces to explode into blushing messes.

“Mom they aren’t all into me and I already told you I’m training them for the festival” Izuku said, blushing while pushing her back into the kitchen and following after her. Itsuki and Ibara looked around, seeing all the blushing girls and thinking about if they all wanted to be in his harem.

“So ladies we’ll show you to Izu’s room, that is where we will all sleep these next two weeks,” said Itsuki, while giggling from the girl's first interaction with Inko.

“Sadly Izu will be sleeping on the couch but he wanted to ensure we had our own privacy” said Ibara, sounding a little upset. The girls went into Izuku’s bedroom and started looking around and were amazed at how clean it was. It didn’t take long for them to finish unpacking and then hear Izuku call them for dinner. They were all amazed at how delicious the meal was and it only made the girls want to be with him even more. After dinner the girls all retired for the night after helping Izuku and Inko clean up excitedly for their first day of training tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED…………