9. First Day

LAST TIME

"The next time you try something like that Ass Might, I won't go easy on you and I will kill you where you stand," said Izuku, as he holstered his pistol and walked past a mortified Izumi to help his mother. It finally sunk into Izumi's head that her actions had consequences: she lost her brother and her family fell apart; she was completely heartbroken and full of regret.
____________________________
NOW

It was now the end of the week-long break, and the end of Inko’s first week since she moved in with Izuku and she couldn’t have been any happier being able to be a mother to her baby boy again. It was now time for Izuku's first day at his dream school so Inko woke up early to make sure Izuku and her future daughter-in-laws had a nutritious breakfast. As she was almost finished making it, Izuku entered the kitchen with his girlfriends trailing closely behind him.

"Good morning mom," said Izuku as he gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting at the table with Itsuka and Ibara taking the closest spots to him.

“Good morning Inko,” The girls said in unison while settling in.

"Morning Izuku baby, breakfast is almost done,and girls I told you to call me, mom," Inko said excitedly. Her words caused the two girls to blush since they knew she approved of them.

“Y-yes M-Mom/M-Mother,” The two girls said with embarrassed smiles on their faces. Izuku couldn’t help but smile at the interaction between his girls and mom.

“Are you excited for your first day of school, sweetie?” Inko asked, while she started plating the food.

"Mom you know it was always my dream to be a hero and attend UA and I get to do it with the two girls I love the most," Izuku said, causing Itsuka and Ibara to blush harder and they each kissed one of his cheeks.

"I'm glad to hear it, Izu I'm so so very proud of you," said Inko, setting plates of food on the table. They all then proceeded to eat and chat about anything while enjoying each other's company. Izuku had one thought.

'I'm so lucky to have them by my side.’ As they finished their meals and completed  getting ready to head out to school Inko wished them good luck, with a hug and dragged Izuku to her height to give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Have a good day Izuku and look out for my daughters-in-law, ok love you" Inko said, causing all three to blush.

"I love you too Mom" Izuku replied, kissing her on the cheek and with that, they were on their way out the door and to UA with smiles on their faces. Once they reached the parking lot Izuku opened his inventory and took out one of his armored SUVs to drive them all to school.

TIMESKIP TO UA

We now see Izuku walking the massive halls of UA. He had his girlfriends clinging onto him on their journey to the classroom since Izuku was placed into 1-A with them. They all had big smiles plastered on their faces in anticipation of their first day with Izuku. As the trio approached the door they then prepared to open it. As they opened the door all eyes were on Izuku and it was silent as they all observed the most overpowered person in the class. The one that saved them in their time of need and turned out to have a rough past and managed to put Katsuki in his place.

Though two people were looking at him with sadness(Izumi and Katsumi) as he had been ignoring them and had two other girls clinging onto him. Katsuki on the other hand was burning with rage at the sight of him in their class. Completely ignoring them, Izuku's group took their seats in the back with his girls taking the seats on either side of him. Just as people were getting ready to approach him the ever strange hobo-looking man arose from a yellow sleeping bag as if he was a zombie from the grave.

"Sit down and shut up as you all see we have a new student you already all know his name now get ready we are going to test him the same way I did you all on the first day.” The sleep deprived zombie said leaving a PE uniform on the podium and walking out of the room. Not wasting any time Izuku and his girls got up and left with his friends, prompting the remaining people to slowly trickle out and follow after them.

TIMESKIP TO TRAINING FIELD

We now see the class gathered outside in front of their teacher waiting for their instructions. The class looked at Izuku whose uniform hugged his bulging muscles, making the girls stare with hunger and the guys with jealousy.

"Today you'll be observing as, the problem child here is doing the quirk assessment," said Aizawa, in a bored tone.

"Just like on your first day we will do one for him, though we already know he's leagues above all of you," Aizawa said with his last comment, pissing Katsuki off more.

"THE F*CK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M THE BEST IN THIS FUCKING CLASS, HELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL I'LL BE THE NUMBER ONE NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ME ESPECIALLY NOT THAT USELESS DEKU YOU”RE ALL JUST STEPPING STONES ON MY PATH TO GREATNESS!!!" screamed Katski foaming at the mouth, while only furthering everyone's dislike for the rabid animal.

"Shut it Bakugo the way you are, you'd be lucky to even graduate and you'd never be popular as a hero with your attitude," said Momo, as she looked at him with disgust evident on her face.

"THE F*CK YOU SAY  TO ME PONYTAIL, YOU US- " Katsuki yelled as he tried to lunge at her. As he was about to impact with her he was shot in both arms and legs then kicked in the face by Izuku. Momo could only look at Izuku in disbelief as a blush grew on his face.

"I thought I warned you about your attitude and hurting other people, you rabid dog," Izuku said with his voice dripping with venom. Katsumi and Izumi rushed to his side and were worried about him.

"Why would you hurt your future brother-in-law Ichan?" asked Katsumi, with shock written on her face. 

"He's your friend Izu, why would you do this?" asked Izumi, also confused and shocked by his behavior.

"Tch it’s always defending him over me, this is exactly why you'll never earn my forgiveness," said Izuku, turning his back to focus on the tests ahead of him.

TIMESKIP TO RESULTS
(Since y'all already know what the tests are)

50m Dash 3 seconds (he's fast)

Grip Strength 1,900 lbs (broke the regular one)

Long Jump 19,000 ft (highest his helicopter can fly)

Sandbox Jump cleared (Boy has hops)

Pushups 200(told to stop)

Situps 200(told to stop)

Long Distance Endurance Run 1hr (told to stop)

Ball Throw 15,000 meters (shot out of his tank)

"Whoa he's so manly, is there anything he can't do?" asked the resident manly boy, expert on all things manly.

"I have something he can definitely do," stated Mina quietly with a pervy smile plastered on her face while she drooled a bit. The only ones managing to hear her are the girls, causing them to all have growing blushes and dirty thoughts flying about their heads all centered around Izuku.

"We don't mind sharing Izu, as long as your feelings are real, him having a harem doesn't bother us," said Itsuka with Ibara reluctantly nodding in agreement to the statement.

"YOU'RE NoT JOKING ARE YOU?" asked Mina with Momo and Kyouka standing behind her looking just as eager.

"Of course Izuku is such a charming and kind man it's expected of him to capture the hearts of multiple girls," said Ibara. After she finished saying this Izuku walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist dragging her into him and kissing her cheek.

"Thanks for the compliment my love," Izuku whispered into her ear with a husky voice, causing her head to explode in steam as she turned around to bury her face in his chest. Seeing this caused everyone present to be jealous while only making Izuku laugh heartily at their reactions.

TO BE CONTINUED...