Secret Affairs

Class was over and everyone was either helping clean, or getting ready to go home.

Mayako's POV:

Mayako saw Miasaka and grabbed her arm.

"What's the status between us? I don't want my first experience with a girl to be some friends with benefits type of thing."

Miasaka widened her eyes.

"Wow okay, lower your voice."

"Why?"

She sighed and pulled me to the side. Rightfully so, I was confused.

"The reason why I told you to lower your voice is because I'm not out..."

I gasped.

"Oh...I'm sorry."

She smiled.

"You didn't know. I'm just not ready for that yet. And being though the bullies like to grasp any type of gossip they can, I had to pull you aside. First off, I heard what happened with Osoro, are you okay? I will go back and give her a piece of my mind."

I laughed.

"No need to 'cause Daishi beat her head in with Lime's bat and her fists and now she's being transferred to the hospital. She might get suspended but I say it was well worth it."

Miasaka seemed shocked.

"That's bad ass! She finally got a taste of her own damn medicine!"

I smiled and looked down.

"Here, I want to talk about us later so you're more comfortable."

I wrote down my number for her to take.

Miasaka smiled and secretly grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you for understanding."

I nodded and hugged her before leaving school with Hanako to head to her house.

Daishi's POV:

Lime was waiting outside for me with one arm holding her other.

"Is it my weekend with you or yours?

"Neither." She replied with a monotone voice.

I was confused.

"Babe, today is Friday. We take turns with who's staying over who's house."

"Yeah. I know."

"Why are you being so cold right now?"

"Ask Shiromi."

"What?! I thought we were fine! This is so fucking childish!"

Shiromi and Ayano were walking out of the building together and heard the commotion.

"See you Monday."

Lime then walked away with her head down.

I sighed.

"What happened?" Ayano asked, walking up to put her hand on Daishi's shoulder.

"We're not doing our weekend sleepovers anymore I guess."

Yui and Kuu then came out with library books.

"We should all do one together then if she's going to be like that." Shiromi chimed in.

I smiled.

"That's really sweet but-"

I was cut off by Ayano.

"Okay! Let's go to my place!"

Everyone else cheered and I gave in and agreed.

We got our belongings, and were ready to exit the school for our sleepover.

We eventually arrived to Ayano's house after we made stops at one another's house to get sleepwear. Ayano then opened her cabinet, which was full of snacks and sweets. She pulled many out and sat them on her coffee table, smiling widely.

Shiromi laughed.

"And I thought my weeks supply of candy bars were bad."

Yui raised her eyebrows at me and poking my arm. I'm guessing she was trying to egg on the fact that me and Shiromi were hanging out outside of school. It felt weird definitely, but it felt comforting after how this week has been with Lime.

Ayano had a bunch of nightly activities planned, even truth or dare, but I knew what they were going to do if I agreed to play, so we all skipped out on that one. We then all decided to settle down for bed.

Ayano looked over at me, then at Kuu who was reading, then to Yui who winked at her, then lastly to Shiromi.

Yui decided to open her mouth to Shiromi, asking something curiously.

So Shiromi, you remember when we were all in class and I teased you and Dai about being a couple and you said "as much as we all want it to happen"? What did you mean? Ayano and I were curious. We started coming up with theories and shit and even tried to subtly ask others what they thought it meant around the school.

I cocked a brow.

"Is THAT why y'all were being weird during lunch?!"

They both nodded and I faceplamed.

Shiromi sat there and smiled.

"Well, I think it's pretty much not a secret that Daishi is one of the most beautiful girls in school, if not the most beautiful. My student council members made jokes even last year about how cute her and I would be together. I wouldn't mind being her girlfriend if that's what she wanted to do, but I said that 'cause mostly every time I talk to someone about Daishi and I cracking jokes on each other in class, they bring up how cute of a couple we would be. I'm not going to disagree though."

She then grabbed a chip from the chip bowl Ayano sat out and ate it.

I couldn't help but to smile but I kept it to myself.

"Well since we're spilling secrets, Dai, we have to tell you something." Yui smiled.

I replied with a soft "hmm?"

"Yano? You wanna tell her?"

Ayano nodded and sighed. "We actually hate Lime."

"Why am I not surprised after the talk I had with Maya."

"What do you mean?" Ayano asked.

"She told me you felt like Lime asking me back out last year felt like a pity act. And while I still think about that day and if it's going to happen again out of her jealous ways, you had a right to think so 'cause I did too."

"I didn't want to tell you but she was actually thinking I liked you for a long time too. She ended up getting her friends to keep a sharp eye on me. That's why I stopped spending so much time with you." Kuu sighed as she looked up from her book.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed.

Kuu nodded.

"Wow...I think I've thought everything over."

"What are you going to do?" Yui asked.

"I think we all know...Her and I have to break up...It's only going to get harder once I get accepted into student council..."

Shiromi grabbed another chip, eating it and trying not to say anything.

"I think...I'm ready for bed guys..."

"Understandable." Ayano replied.

Ayano pulled out her futon couch for us to sleep on, and grabbed some covers, turning out the light so we could all peacefully sleep.