Her

Mayako's POV:

"I went along my way and saw the same delinquent that jacked me up earlier. I know I wasn't supposed to talk to her but gosh she was so hot! Oh my god...I never thought of a girl like this before...Wow Maya...wow..."

"Um, excuse me?"

???: What do you want? I don't want any trouble from your sister okay?

"And you won't get any..I..I just think you're really cute..." I blushed.

???: O-Oh...Really?

"Yes...I have to go now! Bye!"

I ran as fast as I could. I still felt her eyes locked on me as I ran away from her. She was so cute and I didn't care if she embarrassed me in the halls...I loved it. I think I like her! I ran to Hanako to tell her the evil deed I just did.

"There you are!"

"What's wrong?" Hanako asked with concern.

"I talked to her! The girl that jacked me up by the lockers! I didn't get her name but I talked to her and that was enough for me!"

"I wouldn't talk to them if I were you...You heard what Dai said..." Hanako replied in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I know Hana...But learn to live a little! If you followed your brother's rules all the time you'd be miserable!"

She sighed.
"Okay you're right...Well, how was it?"

"I called her cute that's all."
I shrugged.

"That's it?"

I looked down.
"Yeah, I know It's not bad ass but at least I talked to her."

"Are you kidding?! Talking to her WAS bad ass!" Hanako laughed and jumped up and down.

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW! I'M TRYING TO ACT ALL COOL ABOUT IT!!"

We both squealed in excitement and hugged before heading on to our next class.

I saw her in the halls walking by and winking at me. She was a bad ass and I liked it. I always thought I liked guys entirely but this is a new level even for me. She was so damn hot and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I bit my lip thinking about it then Hana had hit me with a pencil.

"Are you having sexual daydreams or something?"

I nodded a quick no. Now Hana does this thing where she stares into my soul to get me to tell the truth. She was doing that.

I sighed happily.
"Yes..I was..I was thinking about kissing her soft and tender and untouched lips..."

"POETIC! I think you should ask her out if you like her so much."

"Not yet! It's way too soon!" I blushed.

Hana shrugged.
"Suit yourself then love bug."

Class time then ended and I saw her again and she blew a kiss to me and I nearly melted. I then felt someone jacking me up.

"MAYA ANSWER ME NOW!"

"Huh? What?"

I snapped out of my daze.

"Did you talk to Miasaka today?" Daishi asked with concern.

"Is that her name?"

"Yes and she has the damn hots for you! What did you say to her?"

She put me down and crossed her arms.

"I said she was cute Dai. I know you said not to talk to her but I felt something that I don't feel. I know I'm just in first year but, she was cute and I had to tell her. I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

She saw my tears start to form and she wiped them away carefully and put her hand under my chin like mom does.

"I'm not mad...I'm just protecting you. You don't know these kids Maya and they look for fresh meat like you. Rule number 1, delinquents don't care who they hurt, as long as they benefit from it. Now, do you really like this girl?"

She was kneeling down and holding my hands now. Just like mom did when she was comforting us and I nodded looking down at her.

"And Lime told me that you want to be a delinquent...Is that right?"

She seemed saddened when she asked me, but I nodded yet again.

"Look...I'll talk to Osoro..I have to watch you though because this can be dangerous..I know Hana wants to be in on this too, so I'll have to leave a message for Taro. But I'll be at a delinquent meeting with Lime so you can either go to Hanako's house and I'll come pick you up if you need me to. That okay?"

I smiled hearing her answer. She could see my face light up in excitement. I knew she didn't like this idea, but it meant so much to me that she took my feelings into consideration and did this for me.

She smiled back weakly.

"I love you. Now text or call me if you need me to get you or have Hana walk you home."

"I love you too Dai Dai, I will. Have fun at your meeting."

They both hugged and Daishi went on to do what she had to do. Hana and I left, both going to Hana's house.