Quitting?

Daishi's POV:

I went to go look for Taro,  furious that Osoro ruined yet something else. This time, it was the last straw, once you fuck with my sister and her best friend, that's it. I didn't even notice that Lime was chasing after me, until she grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going? Are you really quitting? You know it's not that easy. She won't leave you alone after this."

"And what the fuck is she going to do to me?" I snapped back.

"You know what's-"

"Raimu..." I cut her off.

Lime looked down.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want me calling you that at school but, you aren't going to get it until you have a sibling and know the fear of having to protect them at all costs."

"I know it's not the same but I do get it. Obviously not in a sibling way but, that's how I get with you, I just feel like I have to protect you so in a way I kind of get it?"

I smiled, she always knew what to say. I extended my arms out to hug her as she pulled me in for a kiss.

"Hey, if you leave, then I'm going too."

I gasped.

"Babe, I cannot ask you to do that! It's already going to cause me grief 'cause I basically just spit in Shidesu's face!"

"I don't care what she does to me, just as long as she doesn't touch you. 'Cause I will beat her ass if she even thinks about it."

I laughed.

"Lime, stay. I can't ask you to do that, plus it's best you keep a close eye on her anyways, in case she tries to get me alone and pull some shit. I really don't need that. I have a high rep to get into student council anyways."

"So, you're going to leave to go to an opposing team..? You know they hate delinquents right?" She looked down again.

"No they don't. If anything, they hate the bullies so, that's something y'all would have alike. You both like to bring things to justice though, you just do it violently and that's the only difference."

She sighed.

"I love you Dai, promise me to not get too invested in that council shit if you do join."

I nodded my head.

"I love you too. I'll handle Soro later. Just head back to her okay? Tell the other girls that I'll see them later."

Lime smiled and kissed me.

"Shit! I forgot I have to go find Taro."

And with that, Daishi ran off to find him.

She saw him walking to his class and she reached out her arm to grab him.

"Osana, I-"

He turned around seeing me with a upsetting look on my face. He noticed I wasn't wearing my mask or had my bat with me.

"Did something happen?" He asked with concern.

I sighed and replied with a monotone "Yeah".

I told him all of what happened and he was furious. He didn't like when others talked down on him, let alone hurts Hanako.

"Now I know you're upset, but I ended up leaving 'cause of that simple thing. Soro hurt both Maya and Hana and the look on their faces pissed me off just enough, I dropped and quit on the spot."

Taro looked down. "You didn't have to quit for her...Why did you do that?"

"Honestly? I have a lot of potential in the student council. The whole delinquent thing isn't even me. I think I only really joined 'cause Lime is there and I wanted to be closer to her. But now that I know we can never drift apart rather we're in the same vicinity or not, I think it's best. Mayako was really upset, and I can't stay somewhere if my sister got hurt by someone who leads the same thing I'm in."

Taro nodded in agreement, feeling kind of to blame for all of this.

"And before you say anything, it isn't your fault, or anyone's  in the slightest. Osoro only really has power in that gang. She can't do anything to me if she tried. It was my time to go, she was treating me and everyone like shit just 'cause she runs things. And you know I don't like listening to anyone."

He sighed.

"You're better than that anyways. You don't need to be around them. You were the only delinquent that had a good reputation despite being apart of them. You can now do better things."

I knew he was right.

"Thank you Taro, by the way have you seen Ayano? I need to talk to her."

"I'm glad you guys are getting super close, she said she considers you a best friend. She's never really been as close with the other girls like she is with you, I've noticed."

That made me smile. I truly considered Ayano as my best friend. People had nasty things to say about Yan-Chan, but I never cared about those rumors.

"I'm glad she feels that way 'cause I feel the same. Now, would you mind telling me where she is? All this mushy shit is going to make me throw up."

Taro laughed.

"She's in the library I believe, I'm really glad that she didn't let me rejecting her affect her and I's friendship."

"Yeah, me too, otherwise it would have gotten real awkward. But, class is starting soon and I need to talk to Akane about student council so I'm a bit on a time crunch."

"Are thinking about joining?" Taro poked at me.

"Yeah, hopefully I get in 'cause that's a way better fit, at least I think so."

"I agree, well good luck!" He smiled.

"Thanks!"

Daishi then ran off to the library to see if Ayano is there.