1

I was waiting for my forever bestfriend to come out of the restroom.

Being impatient one, I banged the door aggressively.

"Yeah! Coming!" She shouted from behind the door.

I sighed knowing it well that she won't come out this soon. Well, who will after eating 15 cup noodles.

Who told her to eat like a pig when she can't digest that much.

I thought and decided to leave.

"Miss Yn!" The same deep voice called me out which made my heart skip millions of beats just in seconds, body temperature raised that I could feel sweat forming over my face.

"Miss Yn, get these papers ready immediately. I need these in meeting."

"Y-yes sir." What could I do instead of shuttering watching this fine man talking to me.

And then... He left.

Placing my hand on my chest, I tried to calm my thumping heart.

Don't do that to me Kim Taehyung...

-------

"May I come in sir?" I asked trying to breath normally.

"Yes Miss Yn." And again my heart went like BOOM BOOM💥

I stepped in the meeting room and bowed to people.

"Good evening Yn." Mr. Kim said.

The founder of this whole company wished me... Oh my god!!!

"G-good mor... Evening sir."

A few employees chuckled watching me that nervous.

"Ahem! The papers??" My boss asked.

Well, according to me he just took me out of that embarrassing moment.

I handed him papers and was about to walk out of the room when he called me again.

"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diffrent.

I nodded and left.

-------

"May I come in sir?"

"Come in."

I stood in front of his huge desk watching him working on his computer.

But holy fuckin'shit!!! Why his chest is a bit exposed, why his sleeves are rolled up, why his hairs are that messy, why his breaths are that heavy, why he is looking that sexy?????

I gulped licking my lips... I know I'm a prevert but I'm surely not that prevert.

But still.... He could have his shirt off like the tux. It would be much better than the way he is looking right now.

"What do you say Miss Yn?" He asked looking up at me, resting his arms over the glass table while the pen lingered around his slender fingers.

"Yes sir." Not knowing what he said, I just agreed like that.

"So, you're my FAKE GIRLFRIEND for next 3 months. I'll give you the agreement tomorrow."

My eyes suddenly widened followed by a gasp.

Did I hear right??? F-fake girlfriend.......

"What?" I suddenly yelled.

He was still looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his. He stood up from his too much expensive chair and stepped towards me.

His each step towards me sent shivers down my spines so strongly that I could feel myself trembling.

Just in seconds he was in front of me... Inches apart that his strong scent filled each fiber of my body, breaths were hitting my forehead, toes touched.

He moved his hand near my face, stroking my cheekbone up to my earlobe.

I shut my eyes at the gorgeous touch of his..

His hand sneaked behind my nape, pulling my face close to his. Maybe ________ leaving that much distance between our lips while our nose touched.

"You heard me Yn. We love each other. But Fake Love."

-------

I was lying on my bed facing the ceiling thinking of myself as the most dumb and sensibly senseless person.

How could I agree like that when I didn't hear anything he said? How dumb I'm.

I was stuck. I have always admired him and now when he was the one to come close to me, how could I push him away?

But the way he was close to me was fake.

It was my dicision.. I am selfish. A lot selfish and that's why I accepted. I accepted to be his Fake girlfriend because I love him.

That's the only way to have him all to myself even in a fake way.

-------