☀️~𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼~☀️

Start from the beginning

Zoisite put on a devilish look as he said, "Now it's time to collect what is rightfully ours~."

~ Time Skip ~

Darien and I with Andrew were all seated inside the café Noel; as we were all sitting at a table, Darien asked Andrew, "So what are you so down about?". Andrew took a sip of his coffee and said in a sorrowful voice, "Rita is leaving for Africa; that bug research project with Dr. Bennett came through today."

Darien looked at him with a serious face. I was a little sad for both of them, but could understand why Rita wanted to go to Africa for her dreams.

Darien said, in all seriousness, "Bummer, I guess you guys are going to have to break up?". I looked at him with a flabbergasted face as I wanted to say something. But, Andrew beat me to it, as he said, in slight enthusiasm," We can have a long-distance relationship! Or maybe I'll go to Africa and study etymology too!".

Darien stated a fact as he said, "But you hate bugs?" Andrew looked at him with a serious and sad face as he said, "I can learn to love them for her".

Darien stated "I thought you wanted to become a surgeon!". Andrew looked down sadly as he said, "Well, not if it means giving up Rita! I've never known anybody like her; she's great!".

Darien crossed his arms as he said in annoyance, " Won't work in long-distance." Andrew looked at me before winking and said with a smirk, "Haven't you ever been totally in love with someone?".

Then, I watched his face turn red as he crossed his arms before attempting to sneak a peek at me before saying, " Andrew, shut up".

Andrew just kept smirking at Darien as he began to describe the feeling that he had with Rita. "Well, come on, Darien, let's say you meet this person who is just so special, and you just click, and you know this is forever!".

At this point, Darien was taking a sip of his coffee before spiting it out when Andrew had said forever. I put my elbow on the table as I looked at Darien and said " yeah like what if you find somebody super special, would you stay with them forever and maybe do long-distance?".

Darien glares at me as he blushed pink, before pointing at me and saying, " You are not helping, and I know this is a trick question, I would do long-distance, even if we were on two different planets!".

I smiled and giggled as I laid my head on his shoulder and said to him, "You know you love me; just say it already~." He rolled his eyes playfully before saying, " I'm trying to save that for a good moment, you know, something special and romantic, so stop it!".

I just continued softly giggling as I leaned up against Darien's shoulder, enjoying the warmth that he brought off.

Andrew couldn't help but smile at the both of us as he said, "See Darien, now you know how I feel about Rita; what if Y/n wanted to go to a different country but didn't want to break up with you? You would do anything to be with her, and I know you would!"

Darien mumbled, " Yeah, ok, maybe I would." Andrew looked at the both of us as he said, " I remember Rei talking about how she kinda liked you, Darien, but I told her that you were already in a relationship with Serena's older sister, Y/n. I think of them as little sisters, you know?".

Me and I shared a look. We both knew what we were thinking. 'wait until he finds out that Serena and Lita have massive crushes on him.'

~Time Skip~

Darien and I were walking back to our apartments when we came towards the arcade and saw none other than Serena and Lita standing in front of it. With determined faces of some sort, as if they were on a mission.