☀️~𝓐𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮~☀️

~3'th POV~

Queen Beryl and her court dwelled deep within the Negaverse. The entire audience gathered around none other than Jedite as she spoke "I am extremely unhappy Jedite!, our energy reserves are not growing fast enough, if I'm to release the Negaverse on schedule I must have The Eternal Solarstone and The silver imperium crystal in my possession!!".

 The entire audience gathered around none other than Jedite as she spoke "I am extremely unhappy Jedite!, our energy reserves are not growing fast enough, if I'm to release the Negaverse on schedule I must have The Eternal Solarstone and The silve...

While looking directly at Jedite, she opened her ruby red eyes and stated, " I will have control of the universe with those stones, now tell me is our new plan ready to be executed?".

Jedite straighten himself up from the bow that he was in and answered her " Yes Queen Beryl, the plan is set". Queen Beryl continued to gaze in her crystal ball as she responded " excellent that is just what I wanted to hear".

She stared at the crystal ball in front of her with hatred as none other than Sailor Sun's face appeared in it.

She sneered out " There is only one more thing to take care of then....that pest Sailor Sun.... I want you to eliminate her and her sailor friends....understand?".

Jedite answered in a cold voice, " Yes" Queen Beryl smirked as she said, " Good~, that is all".

~Y/n's POV~

When I was walking with Serena, I heard police sirens coming our way. I looked over to Ember in confusion as two police cars drove by.

Serena looked just as confused as I did when she questioned out loud " what's with all the cops?". In response, I said, "I don't really know, but I think it's a huge issue if there are so many."

As we walked along the sidewalk, Serena spotted Amy reading a book. She yelled out towards her "HEY AMY!!". Amy turned to the two of us and said " Hi Serena, Y/n!" Amy then crouch down to the ground and picked up Luna saying " Oh Luna! How are you?".

Serena looked down at Amy and asked her " want to go to the arcade?". Amy stood back up while holding Luna and responded " thanks, but I can't I've got too much homework!".

As I was listening to the girls, a voice murmured from Amy's arms, "Don't you have some of that too?" After looking around for a moment, I saw Luna's annoyed face.

As I recall, Sailor Moon's cat and as well as Serena's are exactly the same, and this isn't the first time I've seen Luna talking.

Until I see more evidence, I'll have to stay on top of Serena. Since I'm the one who gave Amy the transformation pen, I already know she's Sailor Mercury. I just need one more piece of information to determine if Serena is Sailor Moon.

Taking notice of my intense stare, Luna meowed quietly as I raised an eyebrow at her. I turned away from her as Serena responded " nothing that can't wait!".

A set of sirens suddenly sounded past us in the direction of what I believe to be the Secret temple. But why were they heading that way?

Serena watched as well while voicing out loud " where are they all going?". All of a sudden we heard Molly's voice speak from behind us " Hey you guys!" Another one of Serena's friends answered my question about the cop cars.