☀️~𝓣𝓸𝓸 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼~☀️

~ Y/N's POV ~

To relax, Darien and I took a pleasant stroll through the park. As we walked, admiring all the beautiful flowers and trees, I held Darien's hand and rested my head on his shoulder. "Isn't it lovely, Darien? Just strolling through the park." I replied.

Darien smiled softly and said, "It most definitely is, my love." He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on top of my head, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. I couldn't help the silly smile that appeared on my face at how romantic he was being.

As we continued taking a stroll through the park, we stopped midway because we had seen Andrew and his girlfriend, Rita. I took this as a chance to call out to them, But Darien put a finger to his lips, indicating that he wanted me not to say anything yet.

Although I was confused about why he didn't want me to say anything, I just decided to go along with it as we quietly went behind the pair. Darien smirked as he moved his hand to put his arm around my shoulder while he called out, " Hey, Love Birds!". Scaring the both of them and causing me to let out a small laugh, now knowing why he wanted to stay quiet.

Rita looked at Darien with a playful glare, saying, "Darien, you gotta quit sneaking up like that, and why didn't you stop him, Y/n?". I let her short giggle as I said " Sorry Rita, I didn't know what he was about to do until it was too late and besides, it's all fun and games".

Rita rolled her eyes playfully as she smiled at me and said, "Of course it is, but you're not the one getting scared, not like Darien would ever do that".

Rita looked down at her watch as she said in shock, "Oh, look at the time,  I've got to go I'll give you a call when I get home, okay Andrew." She then started running down the park pathway as she waived while yelling, "Bye, Andrew, Y/N and Darien!".

I just smiled and waved back before noticing Andrew sigh in sadness, I tilted my head into Darien's shoulder and began wondering why Andrew was so upset.

~ Time Skip ~

Down deep within the Negaverse, Zoisite could be seen alongside Malachite as he ordered the dark Crystal to find the next Solar Tear and rainbow crystal. " Homing crystal, it's time to retrieve another Solar Tear and rainbow crystal. Show us the next target!!".

The dark Crystal began to make a large Tornado of wind before turning into a projector-like vision, showing Rita as the next holder of the crystals.

Zoisite smirks as he says, " Rita Blake, the research student from the school of biology~." Malachite smirked and said teasingly as he looked at Rita's projected face, "Too bad we have to destroy such beauty."

Zoisite gasped as he glared at Malachite, looking at him with an upset face as he said " how could you say such things, Malachite!, You said I was the ultimate example of perfect beauty!".

Malachite looked at Zoisite with a devilish smirk as he said, "Oh, don't be mad. Queen Beryl will see your anger as weakness." Malachi had conjured a beautiful pink rose, but Zoisite was having none of it as he turned away and said, "Oh, go away, you liar!".

Once again, Malachite only smirked and placed his hand on the small of Zoisite's back as he gently placed the rose in front of him, saying, " Now Zoisite~, you know there's no one as important to me as you are, not even the Negaverse."

Zoisite looked at the flower before snatching it out of Malachite's hand. He looked at it with a pleased smirk. He said, "And it better stay that way," he continued to stare at the beautiful pink petals on the rose, leaning his body into Malachite.