☀️~𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓾𝓷~☀️

~ third POV~

A man with long brown hair and the same type of suit that Jedite had once worn stood in the depths of the Negaverse.

Nephrite was the new leader of the Negaverse tasked with gaining energy.

Nephrite spoke to Queen Beryl with a cocky attitude " Jedite failed because he tried to collect energy from too many people at once". Queen Beryl's eyes were closed as our hands were waving around the crystal ball.

She spoke to Nephrite with a bit of interest " Oh I see?, you believe you found a better plan Nephite?". Nephrite spoke back with confidence " I can get more energy from one single person than Jedite could from 100!".

Queen Beryl questioned Nephrite " how could this be?". Nephrite looked over at her saying " The human race is ruled by the movement of the star of the heavens, and each person lives according to the unique and special rhythm that is there is alone. everyone has a moment in their lives where their energy levels rise to their very highest point!".

Zoisite, a person flying above the ground, suddenly laughed causing Nephrite to look over at him.

( I think I'm going to make's zoisite a guy what do u think?)

Zoisite spoke from above in mockery " you're sure of yourself aren't you~". Nephrite looked at Zoisite with distaste as he spoke " go away Zoisite, this is not your affair!".

Zoisite  put a hand on their chin as they continue to float up in the air speaking " you think you can succeed where Jedite at the failed?". Nephrite's looked at Zoisite with a glare before snarling " back off!".

All the Zoisite did was give a pout And not be able to agitate Nephrite. Nephrite looked at Queen Beryl once more before continuing " I will find those humans, and their peak level of energy and I will capture their energy for the Negaverse".

Once again Zoisite started pestering Nephrite again " oh yes! excellent plan you sound oh so very grand and Noble!". Nephrite' glared once more at Zoisite before petals started to surround him and he disappeared within the storm of petals.

Queen Beryl opens her eyes and stares at Nephrite saying " you may proceed Nephrite".

~ Y/n POV ~

I stood on the other side of the fence from the tennis court at Serena school. I watched her and Molly cheer Katie to win a tennis match.