☀️~𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼~☀️

(⚠️warning please read⚠️ I decided that I was going to make this episode a little spicy 🥵, so I just wanted to give you a heads up it's nothing too crazy but it will make you feel something also they are both 18 so stuff like this is going to happen if you want more stuff like this please let me know! I don't mind writing this as I had planned to put a few intimate scenes in my episodes!)

~ 3'th POV ~

In the depths of the Negaverse, Queen Beryl screeched, "NEPHRITE, tell me what is happening with the Sailor Senshi?".

Nephrite spoke in a nervous voice " it's under control, don't worry yourself about it". but then all of a sudden a feminine laugh rang out as none other than Zoisite spoke " Ah~, it seems to me that those for little girls are giving you a lot of trouble Nephrite it seems that you need A little bit more of a feminine touch~, am I right Queen Beryl?".

Queen Beryl smirked as she spoke, " It sounds like a good idea, Zoisite although a male still holds female characteristics and could be helpful in defeating the Sailor Senshi?".

Nephrite immediately shut that down not wanting anything to do with the Zoisite. But Zoisite looked at Nephrite with a smirk as he commented " Queen Beryl thinks we should work together~".

Nephrite glares at Zoisite with annoyance as he replied back harshly " it appears that Queen Beryl has given the job to me, I do is I like and I work alone!". He then turned his body towards Queen Beryl who had a light glare on her face as he dismissed himself " excuse me ".

With that Nephrite disappeared and Queen Beryl snarled as her fingers twitched "he's so arrogant". Zoisite looked away with a smuggle smile on his face as he thought to himself "My plan is working~, Queen Beryl is losing confidence in Nephrite".

~ Y/N's POV ~

As I was walking down the street carrying groceries, I saw Molly and Serena walking away from the school.

I called out, "Molly, Serena!". Their heads turned to see me walking up towards them holding a grocery break.

A bright smile spread across Molly's face as she said, "Oh! Y/N, good to see you out today, getting groceries?". With a smile on my face, I replied, " oh yes, I have dinner plans for tonight and I want to be prepared!".

Serena was intrigued and said, " Dinner plans~, who's the lucky guy?". While looking away from her, my face turned a vibrant pink.

After a few minutes, we were approached by two little girls. One of the little girls in an orange dress asked, "Are you two Sammy sisters?".

We looked at each other before Serena responded "Yeah, that's us, why?". The little girl replied, "He's a creep, we don't like him anymore!".

Serena asked, " Yeah? What did he do?" as we looked at them. To Serena's question, the little girl in the orange dress replied, "It was really mean, Mika gave Sammy a present, but a few of the boys in the class teased him, so he dropped it because he was teased that Mika was his girlfriend!".

The little girl in the blue dress said, "Sammy didn't even apologize!". As the little girl in the orange dress looked at her friend, she exclaimed, "Mika was crying all afternoon.". The friend agreed, but I know they don't understand Sammy.

The little girl in the blue dress pointed to us and said, "you guys are his sisters, so we thought you should know". As Serena said, "I'll talk to him for sure!" her face turned into a scowl.

Before the little girls or anyone else could say anything, I asked "do you guys ever wonder what Sammy was feeling?". Serena stared at me shocked and so did the little girls. They both bow their heads and say, "No, we didn't".

☀️~𝓣𝓱𝓮  𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓾𝓷~☀️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara