☀️~𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼~☀️

Start from the beginning

I took the flowers from his hands and blushed. From behind the flowers, I couldn't help but smile at him. As I held his hand lightly and dragged him into my apartment, we made our way to the dining room table together.

After I placed the flowers on the countertop, I pulled Darien to the dining room table and sat him down while I finished preparing dinner. The moment I looked behind me, Darien had crossed one leg over the other and he looked at me fondly.

As soon as I saw the love-sick puppy look in his eyes I giggled and turned around to continue cooking dinner.

It took me only a short time to prepare our dinners and carry them to the dining room table after finishing them.

(this is the dinner, I don't know what it is but it looks great so I'm choosing this one!)

As I sat down after placing both of our plates and drinks on the table, Darien looked at me with a bright smile and said, "Thank you*, Princess". I smiled at him as I said, "Well my prince*, you're welcome, cooking dinner for you is nice once in a while since I usually eat alone.".

We both smile lovingly at each other and soon begin to eat our dinners. After a short period of silence, Darien offered, "I heard there was a doll exhibit opening up, would you like to take a look?".

In the midst of eating, I thought 'D-Doll exhibit?'. I tried to suppress my fear of dolls. When my biological mother didn't want to deal with me, she would lock me in the closet with creepy dolls.

Due to this, I suffer from claustrophobia, nyctophobia, and irrational fear of dolls. But dolls were one of the things I detested the most. Their stupid shining eyes when a little bit of light hit them were so creepy to look at when trapped in a small dark closet at night!

Nevertheless, I swallowed my fear and looked at Darien nervously as I said, "W-Will I don't see why not". Darien smiled at me as he said, "I just heard some of my classmates talking about it and saying how excited they were about it, so maybe you would like to visit?".

I took another deep breath, gave him a fake smile, and said, "Sure, let's go check it out. I don't mind...at all, and the walk there will be quite pleasant.".

I felt like I wanted to jump out of my seat and scream at him that I didn't want to go because of the fear and anxiety going through my body. However, it would have been too painful to turn down his offer since he had taken up my offer for dinner at my apartment.

Darien didn't know I was afraid of dolls, claustrophobia, and nyctophobia. Despite my fear, I must push myself to overcome it.

| Time Skip |

I felt my nerves shooting through my body even more as Darien and I walked down the sidewalk toward the doll exhibit. As I was walking into one of my biggest irrational fears, I felt like I would throw up.