☀️~𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼~☀️

Start from the beginning

Then I repeated, "you girls need to remember that Sammy is a boy, especially in school. Although Mika was being kind by giving him a gift out of gratitude, other little boys don't understand that. This is what causes them to tease Sammy, and he probably dropped the gift on accident".

I think the little girls realized something, then the one in the orange dress said, "Sammy did look really hurt when he dropped the gift and embarrassed when the boys made fun of him, so maybe we misjudged him?".

As I came up beside them, I smiled at both of them and gently said, "Here is some advice from me to you, make sure you get both sides of the story and don't assume the other doesn't care. That's when you can really hurt somebody feeling, okay?".

Just before I turned to walk back to Serena, I said, "That doesn't mean I won't let Serena talk to Sammy; I will let her tell him what I told you and make sure he apologizes even if it was an accident!".

The girls gave me a bright smile as they both said, "Thank you for listening to us, and we will remember what you said!". As soon as they said that, both girls ran away.

Serena looked at me and said, "you're always so easy on Sammy he still needs to apologize to Mika properly!". With my eyebrows raised, I said, "of course he is Serena, but I know it was an accident, and Sammy wouldn't have done that on purpose. You need to get both sides of the story before you assume the worst!".

And with that Serena and Molly walked toward her house, I walked towards my apartment to drop off my groceries.

| Time Skip |

I heard someone knock on my door as I was preparing dinner. While using a dishrag, I clean my hands and say, "One second please, I will be there shortly!".

I began to walk up to the door after brushing my hair and removing my apron. As soon as I opened the door, none other than Darien was there.

In his hands, he held a beautiful bouquet of roses, which he gently handed to me with a smile on his face

In his hands, he held a beautiful bouquet of roses, which he gently handed to me with a smile on his face. Although the gesture was quite charming, I couldn't help but think that this was too similar to Tuxedo Mask.

As I smiled at Darien, I said: "thank you so much, Darien, although I would have liked to have gotten you something~". In response, Darien smiled and said, "I really don't need anything and these flowers are for my beautiful girlfriend~".

Ah, that's right! After our first date, Darien and I started going out. Since we didn't want Serena or anyone else - cough Rei cough - to make a big deal out of it, we just kept it a secret.

 Since we didn't want Serena or anyone else - cough Rei cough - to make a big deal out of it, we just kept it a secret