☀️~𝓐𝓷 𝓤𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓪~☀️

Start from the beginning

Darien then blurted out, "do you wanna go on a date with me?". In shock, I couldn't understand what he had said as I was so confused by the sudden outburst of confidence.

Then I asked, "I'm sorry I didn't understand what you just said?". Darien smiled awkwardly before repeating what he said: "do you wanna go on a date with me?". A smile spread across my face, and I said, "I'd be glad to go on a date with you.".

Darien looked incredibly relieved before sitting beside me and asking, "Where do you wanna go then? I don't want to put any pressure on your ankle, so walking is out of the question.".

I smiled at how thoughtful he was, then thought about a way for our date to work, so I suggested, "How about a picnic in the park?".

Darien smiled at the suggestion and said, "I think that's a great idea, Princess~". An irritated smile spread across my face as I said, "I'll make the lunch for the picnic because I don't trust your cooking~".

His hand was placed over his heart as if I had wounded him with my comment before he smiled again, soon we were both lost in each other's eyes.

| Time skip |

On the following day, Darien and I were walking down the street together to get some coffee. I had to interlock my arms with Darien so I wouldn't fall over or fall behind because of how fast he was walking.

As the two of us continued our walk it appears that Darien stepped on someone's head just now. Both of us were spooked, as Darien said " Oh sorry!" and I was trying not to laugh at the poor girl, also known as Rei.

Darien pulled my arm and the two of us began walking away from Rei as she said, "so sorry, that was all my fault." However, Darien didn't even glance at her as he said, " yeah I know."

I looked at Darien and said, "Maybe we should have helped her?". As he looked down at me, he smiled and said, "Nah, I'm sure she did it on purpose.".

Darien's arm was suddenly yanked back by Rei and she said, "Hold on!". At that moment, Darien stopped and I fell forward. Due to the way my ankle twisted, I couldn't catch myself, so I just allowed myself to fall forward.

 Due to the way my ankle twisted, I couldn't catch myself, so I just allowed myself to fall forward

( Y/N is not pointing it's just the way she fell and how Darien caught her )

Darien ripped his arm from Rei's grasp and reached out to grab me before my head hit the ground. My cane made a clattering noise as it hit the ground.

We stared into each other's eyes until Rei coughed, interrupting the moment. At this point, Darien looked irritated, and I just tapped his shoulder to lift me up.

My cane was gently handed to me by Darien after he lifted me up. Suddenly, he snapped at Rei with an irritated face, saying "hey! be more careful, she could've gotten hurt! she's already injured."

Then Darien started dragging me again down the street without even looking back at Rei as I looked over at her with a reassuring smile.