☀️~𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓾𝓷~☀️

Start from the beginning

When I looked up, I saw Josiah, also known as Jedite's new self. I was at a loss for words but Josiah just smiled at me before asking, "Have we met before, I feel like I've seen you somewhere before?".

The only thing I could do was shake my head, disagreeing with this statement, because I did not want to awaken the dark memories that he once lived, fearing that he would return to the Negaverse.

As I was about to leave, I heard a voice behind Josiah's. As I leaned over to look behind Josiah, I saw Darian smiling at me. Having smiled back at him, I politely excused myself from Josiah's presence and walked toward Darien.

Darrien looked at me and asked, "what's wrong?" I gave him a tight lip smile and answered, "it's nothing, I just witnessed something odd today!".

As we walked toward the bookstore where we usually sit together, he didn't ask me any more questions.

| Time skip |

After just returning from the book store, I have just reached the Tsukino house. When I arrived at the door, I noticed the Serena and Molly shoes were missing; they were no longer on the doorstep.

In walking away from the door, I placed my bags near the entrance to the kitchen and asked Mrs. Tsukino, "Hey, where are the girls too?". Mrs.Tsukino turned to me and said, "They went to meet Molly's friend Katie, they were saying she was acting strangely on the tennis court.".

From the kitchen entrance, I turned around to make my way to the door, I had a bad feeling about this. From the kitchen entrance, Mrs. Tsukino asked me quickly "where are you going so late at night?".

As I turned to her, I responded, "I'm going to check on the girls, I don't have a good feeling about this!". Having finished slipping on my shoes, I exit the Tsukino house.

| Time Skip |

I heard screaming as I made my way to the tennis court. As I began running toward the screaming, I saw that it was Serena and Molly being pushed back by a strong wind from Katie.

It was at this point that I realized Katie was in trouble, as some sort of monster started to emerge from the tennis racket. Katie looks as if she is being sucked dry by this entity as it became physical and became tall and confident in its stand.

 Katie looks as if she is being sucked dry by this entity as it became physical and became tall and confident in its stand

It looks like some off-brand tennis player, with painted nails and bracelets.

At that moment, I realized I had to transform before anyone realized I was there.

I saw Sailor Moon, also known as Serena, running out before I could transform. She yelled, "Hey!, creep from the Negaverse!".

Having heard Sailor Moon's small monologue, Tesuni looked over at Sailor Moon in confusion. "I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice, you abused the game of tennis so in the name of the moon I will punish you!".