☀️~𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓾𝓷~☀️

Start from the beginning

I heard the dull roar of a sports car driving up behind me, but I didn't pay any attention to it until a muscular body was pressed against me.

I slowly turned around and noticed a man with long dark brown hair in a very nice suit with sunglasses on watching the girl named Katie play tennis.

He looked down at me and charmingly spoke to me, "well hello there gorgeous~, I'm sorry for sneaking up on you so quickly, I just wanted to see what the game was all about"

I shuffled to his side and awkwardly said, "You're more than welcome to stand next to me and watch. No need for an apology." With a charming smile, he turned back to the tennis court and watched Katie carefully.

The man was giving me weird vibes for some reason, much like Jedite used to do when he was hiding in disguises, did he also work for the Negaverse?

Around me, teenage girls were whispering about how handsome the man beside me was, but I couldn't shake the feeling that he was no good.

After that, the mysterious man did some sort of backflip and landed inside the tennis court. Katie's opponent then said, "unless you're a member, you can't come in here!".

However, the man did not pay attention to Katie's opponent, but instead turned to Katie and told her, "I want you to put your weight into the ball." I was stunned, as well as Katie.

As everyone watches Katie and the mysterious man interact, everyone remains silent. The unknown man walked up next to Katie's opponent and asked, "your racket?".

Katie's opponent blushed and handed over the racket without even a second thought, which kind of irked me, but I kept on watching.

As the mysterious man turned toward Katie, he said, "your best shot." Katie listened and hit the ball with her best shot, but the mysterious man hit back and the ball smacked Katie's wrist, injuring it.

Initially, I was shocked that the man would attack her, but when Katie asked who he was, he simply said, "there is no attack on your server".

In the end, the man said, "I'm Maxfield Stan, a tennis coach". Throughout the whole ordeal, I remained silent even though I doubt he was.

I felt a dark aura covering Katie's racket when Mr. Maxfield, I guess that was his name, went to pick up her racket and handed it back.

Then Katie grabbed her racket and made an amazing shot which was incredibly dangerous to her opponent. As soon as she turned around to thank Maxfield, he was already gone. In my opinion, that was strange, but I ignored it.

| Time skip |

While I was thinking about Maxfield Stan I bumped into somebody's chest again, which seems to be a regular occurrence.