"Both the men are in one of our warehouses as we speak." Vincent ended and I grew more mad at each passing second.

"Where is my princess?" I asked finally having enough.

Vincent led me towards the room that she's being treated in and I slammed the door open.

There sat Alexei and my princess was lying on the bed. They were both talking but stopped when they heard the door open.

Mirabelle looked at me and smiled brightly "Dad! You're here!"

I smile and sighed when I finally saw her. She went to get out from the bed but I rushed towards her and stopped her.

I hugged her close to me and whispered "I missed you my princess."

I felt her smile against me chest "I missed you more dad."

We both let go and I sat down on the chair. Alexei must've left. I looked at her and smiled, but then a frown took over my smile when I noticed the bandage around her head.

She noticed and smiled a bit "Its noting too serious, I didn't even need stitches so calm down okay?"

I nodded my head and said "I was so worried about you princess."

She frowned and held my hand "Don't be, I'm sine see!" She gestured to herself and giggled.

I then pulled the box from behind my back and handed it to her. I also got gifts to my sons, so I'm being fair.

She looked at the box with confusion and uncertainty. I nodded my head towards the box, silently encouraging her to open it.

She took the box gently in her hands and untied the box gently. She opened the lid and her eyes welled up with tears.

"T-this is for me?" She asked and looked up at me slowly.

I nodded my head smiled gently "Of course princess, so you like it?" I asked.

She shook her head and her tears fell. I frowned, does she not like them?

"No I don't like them, I love them. Thank you dad." She cried and threw her arms around my neck for a hug.

"Anything you want my princess, anything." I hugged her back and closed my eyes, loving the hug I have with my daughter.

We let go and talked about what happened after I asked her. She explained everything and told me about the men.

I made sure I remembered everything single piece of information that could be useful.

After that Alfonso came and said that she can go home today and since Mirabelle was whining all the time since she doesn't like hospitals.

Alfonso handed her some clothes and we both left the room.

We went to his office that he had in the medical.

"Dad I need to tell you something." He said after a moment of silence.

"What is it?" I urged him to say what he needs to say.

"I-" He started but took a deep breath in while running a hand through his hair "I found something while I was checking over Belle today." He said.

Now I was intrigued, " Go on." I urged him to continue.

"When I  was checking her ribs, I saw a scar, but it's not a normal one." He said and gulped.

"What do you mean?"

He cleared his throat and said "That scare was carved." What the fuck?!

"Carved? As I'm intentionally and with a weapon?" I asked, trying to make sure that I was hearing what he said correctly.

He nodded his head and I closed my eyes in anger.

"That's not it."

I snapped my eyes open and looked at him.

"What the fuck do you mean? Their's more?" I exclaimed.

He nodded and what he said next shocked me

"The word 'whore' is the word carved."

I threw the lamp that was on the desk and it smashed to pieces. I was breathing harshly. I could t believe what I was hearing. How dare they?! How could they do that?! If only they were alive. If only they were still breathing so I could make them regret everything they did to her.

Leonardo came inside the office and saw the lamp, but when he went to asks what's wrong he stopped once he saw my deadly expression.

"We're ready to head home. Everything's set." He said as Alfonso and I nodded our heads.

I passed the broken glass and told Alfonso to get someone to clean the mess up. I still haven't seen Alexander but my best guess is that he's at the warehouse where those two assholes are.

We made our way outside and got in our cars and started heading home.