✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Start from the beginning

It was going to be a competitive one. Not just from Slytherin, but also from Gryffindor. Not just from Gryffindor, but also from Slytherin.

Now? Now is when you will get to observe the final Quidditch match of this academic school year. A match that lasted approximately three hours.

The match was intense, I tell you. Everyone wanted to win. Every side wanted to bring victory to their house. Each side wanted to win the Quidditch match. Each side wanted to bring home the Quidditch Cup back to their house.

Ah yes, the Quidditch Cup. It is what makes the audience and the players even more excited. After all, put a promise of a treat for a dog and it will do your bidding in order to receive the sweet treat.
Everyone wanted to win the Quidditch Cup, but only one team could truly win per school year.

Only one team - either the Gryffindor one or the Slytherin one - could win this Quidditch match this year. Only one team - either the Gryffindor one or the Slytherin one - could win the Quidditch Cup this year.

It was the final Quidditch match for the Hogwarts academic year. For anyone playing Quidditch who happened to be in their final year of Hogwarts, this may truly be their final time ever playing the magical sport.

It was going to be a competitive one. Not just from Slytherin, but also from Gryffindor. Not just from Gryffindor, but also from Slytherin.

Only one team - either the Gryffindor one or the Slytherin one - could win this Quidditch match this year. Only one team - either the Gryffindor one or the Slytherin one - could win the Quidditch Cup this year.

Of course, the first hour of the match was filled with excitement from both sides, the players and the observers. The second hour was filled with agitation. The third hour was slowly making the fun drain away and people were starting to get bored. They might have also started getting a little mad.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and folk all around. It seems you won't be waiting anymore because both Seekers - Gryffindor and Slytherin - have located the snitch. The fucking golden snitch has been located and know one of you needs to catch it! It's Royalty Boot versus Shantelle Selwyn. They are one year apart and it seems like they are apart once more. SOMEONE CATCH THE SNITCH, FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!"

It was a battle.

There always has been a rivalry between Gryffindor, a house of brave lions, and Slytherin, a house of ambitious snakes.

"Red versus green. Lions versus snakes. Gryffindor versus Slytherin. This is the last match of the season, folks. For some, this is the last match they might ever encounter. Bring victory to your house! That is the notion, folks. The question is who will do so in the end?"

Royalty Boot and Shantelle Selwyn were fighting and trying to reach the sneaky golden snitch that could bring victory to their team.

I'm sure you are dying to know who had won the final match of the season. So, let's not have a walk with time and just give you the results...

"Shantelle Selwyn has caught the snitch, folks! Slytherin wins and this fucking long match has ended! But I have an inquiry? You really couldn't win for us, Shacklebolt? We won't see you next year! You look like you're going to kill me! So, does McGonagall. Well, folks, I guess congratulations to the snakes. Gryffindors, on the other hand... I want a mafia wearing black suits at my funeral to look like I have done something in my life."

Jeffrey Jordan, the commentator for all Quidditch matches, ran for his life. Away from half the Gryffindor Quidditch team who were chasing him. In addition to them, he was running away from Minerva McGonagall.