✢ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Start from the beginning

Royalty ducked and moved away from her father's arms.
"And now you are in your early thirties and people think you are a bachelor for the single witches throughout the world."

"Thanks to that fucking article, I had many letters," said Atlas, running a hand through his hair. "I just said fuck in front of my daughter. There you go again Atlas, saying it once more."

Royalty giggled.
"About the article, I live with you therefore I notice the number of letters you receive from those single witches - those desperate witches, to be honest - when we get back home. About the cursing, it isn't the first time you do it, Dad. As you said, you raised me when you were young. My first word was shit after hearing you say it."

"We do not bring out the troublesome past," said Atlast as if he was going to start a lecture which he didn't. "Now get along, you've got another class to get go to."

✮ ✢ ✮ ✢ ✮

We know that Rita Ivy Skeeter is in her fourth year at Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry, a place that would teach her how to use magic properly like any of the best witches out there. When she was in her first and second years, she was still ever so innocent. When she entered her third year and had turned into a teenager, it seemed the rebellious age started immediately.

For Rita, the rebellious age meant gossip and rumors. She was especially excited when she was spreading the rumors or the gossip. She felt like she ruled the world. She was a gossiper by the definition of any dictionary you would find.

Now, it was a time for excitement for Rita Skeeter because she had finally had enough gossip. In her opinion, the start of the year was quite boring, but luckily for her, it started getting busier and busier with gossip in every corner she could search in.

Rita Ivy Skeeter smirked as she handed her newspaper - Rita's Gazette - to everyone present at breakfast on this fine, cold November day.

Before I show you the newspaper itself, let me tell you the opinion of the Hogwarts population on this little newspaper of Rita's. It had a population of ruining people because she shows proof of the many rumors that are made during the entire school year - which means multiple versions of Rita's Gazette throughout the year.

While Rita was smirking as she handed her newspaper, the population of Hogwarts did not enjoy it and some showed that to Rita visibly.

Now, to the infamous Rita's Gazette, the version of today...

Rita's Gazette

This school year had started boring and delayed the publishment of this lovely newspaper. But don't you worry because the delay got all of us much more gossip.

First of all, let's start with a bet that none of you know about. Let's start with excitement James Potter and Lilith Black had struck a bet between themself that ended with Lilith cheering for the Slytherin team. That is the sole reason that Lilith Black was cheering for the Slytherin team. Who knows what the bet was, but we do know that someone cannot win when it comes to handsome men.
Yet, James Potter had given her his scarf. Are those two in a secret relationship that no one knows of or is there something even more than that?

Next on the list is our handsome professor, Atlas Boot, and his daughter. One can only imagine being the daughter of a handsome wizard who also happens to be a free bachelor for the single witches out there. Will single witches have to pass through Royalty Boot in order to get to the handsome wizard? I hope not.