I need to be awake. But the sleepiness wasn't helping.

Eventually sleep won and I drifted off, silent praying she feels better.

TIME SKIP

I groaned sleepily when I felt someone massaging my scalp. The hand was so soft and the fingers were slender and gentle.

I turned my head and got comfortable again. I touched the hand, indicating for them to start again but a voice woke me up completely.

"I'm hungry."

I shot up and looked wide eyed at her. Belle was sitting with a pillow supporting her back. The light was dimmed and I had a pillow underneath me.

I jumped and hugged her. I breathed in her vanilla scent and relaxed.

"Thank god. Are you okay?" I asked and looked her over.

She slightly laughed and hugged me back.

"I'm fine, and like I said I'm hungry." She said and whined at the end.

"You got it! What do you want?" I said seriously, if food she wants, food she'll get.

She thought for a moment and then grinned.

"KFC and donuts for dessert." She said with a happy smile and I'll be damned if I refuse.

"Im sorry." She suddenly said and I turned around  and looked at her with confusion.

"About what?" I asked and leaned on my forearms.

"About you know, pretending to forget I guess." She mumbled and bit her lip.

I sighed and lifted her chin up with my finger. I put my lips on hers gently and kissed her slowly, silently telling her that I'm not mad.

"I'm not mad, I just got scared. But don't do that again." I said after letting go and giving her a stern look.

She nodded and said "Food!" I laughed.

"Anything you want my flower," I kissed the corner of her mouth "But you need to be checked first."

She nodded and I left the room to search for Alfonso. I fished my phone out of my pocket and dialed his number.

"Alexei? What's the matter." I heard his worried voice through the phone.

"She woke up." I said.

"I'm coming." And hung up.

A few minutes later I saw him round the corner with the other three beside him.

I met him halfway and said "She woke up a few minutes ago and she's hungry."

He nodded his head thoughtfully and said "That's completely normal. I'll go check on her." He said and  started making his way to her room with the others following.

I made my way outside and got in my car. I drove towards the nearest KFC and ordered different things.

I payed and left. I put the food in the car and then drove towards a bakery. I also got different types of donuts and payed.

I drove back to the medical and started making my way to my queen's room.

I went in and saw her talking with Vincent. They seemed to be in a serious conversation but both turned and looked at me when they heard the door open.

She smiled at me and at the bags in my hands.

"Don't worry about it okay, sweetheart?" Vincent said and kissed her forehead gently.

She nodded and he left the room leaving us both alone.

I went beside her and pushed the table forward. I put the food down and got some out. She took them from my hand and opened some.

She took a bite and a happy smile took over her face. Seeing her happy makes me happy.

I sat down and just stared at her. After a while she looked at me and confusion took over her features.

"Why aren't you eating?" She said after she gulped down the food in her mouth.

"These are for you." I answered with a shrug.

She raised her eyes brows at me amused.

"Yea but I'm not gonna finish it all so come on eat." She ushered me and I agreed.

We ate and laughed. Hours passed and then we had donuts.

We were talking normally and I was bout to ask her something when suddenly the door slammed open as there stood,

Antonio Romano.