That means that the other girls must also don't know about this. Looks like I'll have to repeat this cycle about 3 more times...

"It's... something that explodes in the sky...? Sorry, that was a bad explanation. It's more of a colorful fire. It's beautiful, and you'll love it."

"Pass~ I can make them using my powers." Sakura quickly rejected his offer without second thoughts.

"Noona, are you free tonight?"

"Me? I'm sorry, Y/N. Minju and I planned to try this thing called baking. We saw it on the tv the other day, and it looked fun!"

"Baking... okay, that's fine I guess. Be careful though. Don't want to be homeless now, do we?" He warned.

"Relax~ you're acting like my mother, you know that?" She gave him a light tap on the shoulder, as she walked away leaving him in the middle of the kitchen. He sighed, praying to God that she won't be able to cause a mess.

Looks like there's only one girl left to ask.

He went to the room in which Yuri use to sleep, knocking before entering in case of danger.

"Come in!" She shouted. Y/N spotted her playing the game console he had borrowed from Wonyoung the other day, a game where there are animals and such, living on a small island. Working hard to pay the debt that had been given.

"Yuri-ah, do you want to go see the fireworks?" She stopped and paused the game, before sitting up on the bed and paying attention.

"What's that?" Being attracted to the foreign word she had heard.

"It's these beautiful explosions in the sky, with colors and stuff. You'll love it."

"Sounds cool! Will any of the unnies join us!?"

"Well.." He checked. "They all said they have other things to do so it'll be just us..."

Yuri noticed Y/N's face drop when he said her sister wouldn't be joining them. She walked out of the room, fire burning within her eyes and called out for the others.

"Unnie!! Come here now!" Her loud husky voice could be heard in every room of the apartment. The other three gathered in front of Yuri, with Y/N behind him.

"Whatever your plan is, cancel them!" She yelled out. "Y/N oppa wants to take us to see fireworks! He already took care of us so we should accept his offer!"

Yuri crossed her arms and pouted her lips. Y/N was amused by her expression, especially with her arms crossed, making the girl look extra cute.

"Yuri does have a point. I'm sorry Y/N, we'll go together. Right?" Eunbi asked the two next to her.

"I'm fine as long as we're together." Minju said

"Fine, but I still can make them just by using my powers." Sakura smirked.

"You don't have to if yo—"

"No oppa! We're going to go together!" Yuri chimed in.

"...okay, we'll go together then." Y/N tried to hide his excitement from showing. It's difficult to explain why he was so excited. He hadn't known them for long, but there was something about spending time with them that made him happy.

__________

Before they knew it, night had fallen. No matter how accustomed they are to this world, the girls will always stare out the bus windows in awe, admiring the things that Y/N are all too familiar with.

All of this paled in comparison to the expressions on their faces when they arrived at the festival. Yuri was jumping all over the place while pointing to the Ferris wheel.