Chapter 16

Y/N had some problems coping with his living conditions. After all, sharing his apartment with four girls was something he had never done before in his entire life.

Few days have passed since the sisters have reunited. In the span of those days, they attempted to adapt to their new surroundings, especially the two youngest. Minju and Yuri.

Yuri was quick to approach Y/N, asking him questions about the world and generally acting like a curious child. She was clinging to him at times, which annoyed him, but she was just too cute for him to be angry at.

Minju, on the other hand, was a little cold. Most of the time, she avoided Y/N and even sent glares to him. But he couldn't blame her.  It's difficult to trust someone you just met. Especially if that person comes from a world you are unfamiliar with.

Eunbi and Sakura were the siblings' better halves. The pair was already familiar with the place. They knew what a television was, how to use a stove, as well as a  microwave without burning the apartment down. It made Y/N feel a little relieved since they can take care of each other while he goes to uni.

The situation with Wonyoung and Jihoon had also blown over. Luckily, Jihoon's memory about the night was obscured. Everything he asked Y/N, the latter would just deny and told him that it was all nonsense.

For a few days, everything seemed to be normal. A little bit hectic, but still normal enough...

___________

"Y/N. There's something that's always been bugging me ever since we met, and I think I'll say it now. What's that?" Sakura pointed at his hand, which he used to scroll down a feed.

"This?" He raised the thing in his hand. "It's a smartphone."

"Smartphone?"  Sakura stepped over and sat next to him. Her eyes lit up as she looked at the device, Y/N grinned as he handed it to her.

"You can say this is our version of sorcery-thingy."

"Really!? Yuri-ya! Come and take a look at this!"  She said in excitement.

Yuri came and both of them marveled at the phone. Their fingers touched every part they could, as every time a new window opened, they would squeal in joy.

"Y/N! Can you get me this!?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri, it's oppa here. You can't just call me by my name."

"Y/N oppa please get me this thing!"

"No. Unless you guys can copy and paste money." His mind drifted to his living expenses after the girls came.

"What about that thing over there? It's bigger than the one you had in your hand, Y/N." Sakura pointed at the piece of electronics that's being displayed, as it showed a video of its advertisement.

"That's a laptop."

"Laptop?" She felt attracted to it, as she stepped closer and gazed at it.

"What do you use this for?"

"It's almost the same as what a smartphone can do. Well, not really. It's able to do more than what a smartphone can do. People usually use it for office work, school work, or in recent cases, people use it for gaming."

"Gaming?"

"...you guys sure use a lot of foreign words. And I thought I knew almost everything there is to know. But it looks like there's still more to discover."

"Well, if there is something you're curious about, just ask this dependable man right here."

"Shut up." She puffed out her cheeks. "I'm actually more fascinated with this thing rather than the smartphone. Is there a possible way that I can purchase this other than money?"