Chapter 13

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"...are we there yet?"

"We're only halfway there, noona." Y/N said to the older, who seems to be slightly on edge. Possibly due to the kinds of dangers her two little sisters might encounter. Ghosts? Demons? Or even worse, Sasaengs? No one could predict.

"They'll be able to fend themselves just fine, unnie. Trust me. Minju's a lot stronger than she seems, Yuri as well."

"I know. I know it sounds like I'm underestimating them, but I can't help but worry about them as the eldest sister."

Because of the park's secluded location, they were only able to take the bus halfway through their journey. Nevertheless, they persisted to walk there despite it's still quite far from where they were left off.

A quarter of an hour later, they arrived at the park's entrance. An unexpected wind gust hits them as soon as they set foot in the area, like it's asking them to go back the way they came. Y/N felt goosebumps all over his body as if he could sense the unsettling energy in the air.

"Let's find them and get out of here." Eunbi broke the silence among them.

Y/N and Sakura nodded before the three of them set out to find Minju and Yuri. Y/N held his phone, using the camera flash to cut through the darkness while Eunbi and Sakura's casted a spell that allowed them to see in the dark.

"AAAAAA!!"

"Did you hear that?"

"I think we all heard it, noona." The three of them gave each other glances, knowing that each of them has one thing in mind. And that is to hurry and run towards the source of the scream.

___________

About 30 minutes earlier...

"Where are we going, oppa? I hope you're not taking me to Y/N oppa's house or anything. I haven't prepared myself enough if that's what you're doing."  Wonyoung said to the boy who's sitting next to her, who's been smiling ever since the moment they sat down.

"Don't worry about it~ I won't do anything that'll cause you trouble."

"Then why are you smiling?"

"It's nothing." He replied, before giggling.

"Ya! It's hard to believe you if you're laughing like that!"

"I told you already, you don't have anything to worry about. In fact, you'll be grateful that I'm doing this. Probably."

"I hope you're telling the truth. Or else you're dead."

He smiled, unwilling to give Wonyoung an answer. Once they arrived at a certain station, they continued their journey by walking towards the place Jihoon headed to.

"Oppa. Isn't this-"

"The amusement park you told us about. Yes. Yes it is."

Wonyoung took another look at the deteriorating signs alongside the road. The experience she had the day before was already scary, but now she was being brought back to this ominous location by Jihoon.

"I told you I don't want to be here! This is ridiculous. I'm going home."

"Wait! Listen to what I have to say first, Wonyoung-ah. We've come this far, after all. It would be a waste if you don't get to listen to what I have planned, wouldn't it?" She sighed.

"...I'm listening." She crossed her arms and stared at Jihoon.

"Great. So my plan is for us to tell Y/N that we'll come here to investigate, regardless of whether he's coming or not."