Chapter 20

"Wow, this is... unbelievable I must say," Y/N muttered to himself as he looked at the group of girls in front of him.

Eunbi and Minju were preparing the table for breakfast, while Sakura was watching morning talk shows on TV. Normally, Y/N would skip breakfast and jump right into his day, but being with them has changed how he starts his day.

"Noona. You don't have to do this, you know?" Y/N said.

"We already had this conversation Y/N. Just let us take care of you, okay?" She smiled, as she went back to focusing on cooking. "Go take a seat at the table. I must finish this stew before Shuhua and Yuri try to eat each other."

Y/N noticed the two were staring at each other at the dining table, their eyes piercing each other's souls as their bodies didn't move an inch. It almost appears as if two puppies are attempting to slap each other across the face.

"So you're saying oppa treat you to ice cream the other day?"

"He did. And I loved it very much." Yuri winked.

"Oppa! I want ice cream too!" Shuhua whined as she slammed her fist on the table. Her eyes were wide, and her lips protruded from her pout, revealing a hint of aegyo to her brother.

"Yah, why are you acting like a kid?"

"You bought some for Yuri the other day. Now I want you to buy me some too."

"What? But.. why?.. Ugh, okay fine." Y/N sighed, taking a seat next to his sister.

"Oppa, your arms." Y/N looked to his right and saw Minju who's holding a bowl meant for him.

"Oh, sorry." He lifted his arm.

The girl placed the bowl, as Eunbi followed by placing a hot bowl of chicken stew in the middle of the table.

"Sakura, breakfast is ready!" The eldest called her.

They all took their own seats at the table. The apartment felt more welcoming than ever with more people in it. Y/N was overjoyed as if this was the most precious start to his day in a long time.

'Wait... Did Minju just call me oppa?'

__________

"...Okay, call me when you get home." Y/N hung up his phone. Shuhua returned home after Y/N bought her ice cream. She mentioned that she would come back soon because she doesn't trust him around the girls.

'The more the merrier I guess.'

As he was walking back to the apartment, something caught his eye.

"A festival? Oh, it's today!" He read the flyer on the wall and stared at the word 'fireworks' which was printed on it. Considering that he doesn't have much to do, he thought of inviting the girls. "I wonder if any of the girls want to see this..."

Y/N continued to walk back home, keeping the event in his mind. They've been showing more interest in this world lately, particularly Sakura and Yuri.

Taking them to a festival might not be such a bad idea.

Timeskip

"Kkura-ya, do you think you want to go out tonight?" He asked.

"Hm? To the convenience store?"

"To a festival nearby. We'll be able to see fireworks!"

"Fireworks? What's that?" Her eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"You... have never seen one before? Heard of the word, at least?" Sakura shook her head. He was in disbelief that such a thing didn't exist in her world.