TRANSFORMERS PRIME: THE TETRARCHY

Description: during a mission, when the autobots attacked one of Megatron's new energon mining facilities in Nevada, one of their companions noticed multiple odd looking drones with different color schemes observing them from the top of a mountain.

They fired a shot at them but was shocked to see a blue semi-transparent shield protecting it. But instead of retaliating, the different colored drones turned around and walked away out of their view, disappearing from the top of the mountain.
____________________________________________________________

Preview:

"Optimus! I just detected a large energon reading, a few kliks west from Rock Bottom." Ratchet informed Optimus and the others.

"Good! We're almost out of energon." Bulkhead said. Bumble Bee beside him nodded and beeped in agreement.

"Unfortunately, I also detect a few Decepticon signatures as well." Ratchet sighed.

"Oh slag! What now Optimus?" Arcee asked, looking at their leader.

Optimus pondered for a moments before nodding. "As Bulkhead said, we are almost out of Energon reserves. We will not be able to fight in perfect condition if we are all out of energon. Ratchet, activate the groundbridge."

Ratchet nodded, tapping a few buttons on his console and opening a portal to the newly discovered energon deposit.

Optimus, Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead turned to the portal. "Autobots, Rollout!" Optimus ordered and the four autobots transformed and drove through the portal to the other side.
___________________________________________________________

"Quickly you fools! Lord Megatron wants this mine stripped of Energon before the Autobots get here! So mine it faster!" Starscream ordered. The vehicons working in the mines groaned in annoyance but silently complied.

Starscream huffed. Beside him, Knockout chuckled and Breakdown shook his head . But soon their attention was then drawn by the sound of a groundbridge opening behind them.

"A groundbridge?" Knockout asked, confused.

Then four cybertronians emerged from the portal in their vehicle mode. Starscream immediately recognized them.

"It's the Autobots! Decepticons attack!" Starscream yelled as he fired at the Autobots with Knockout and Breakdown joining him.

The vehicons stopped what they were doing and immediately attacked the Autobots. Turning their servos into blasters and firing at them.
____________________________________________________________

"It would seem they have retreated." Optimus said aloud.

"Not all of them. Look!" Arcee pointed at the top of the mountain. The Autobots turned to look at what it was and saw seven different colored drones looking down at them from the mountain top.

"What the scrap?" Arcee cocked her head. Surprised by the different colored vehicons.

Optimus narrowed his optics, noticing that the multicolored drones weren't shooting at them. Only staring at them, observing them from afar.

"I got this!" Bulkhead stepped forward and aimed his blaster at the drones.

"Bulkhead wait!" Optimus tried to stop hik but was too late as Bulkhead already fired his blaster at the drones. But to his and the other autobots shock, the blaster shot was deflected.

"What?!" Bulkhead exclaimed as he and the other autobots were surprised to see a semi-transparent shield coating the drone, protecting it from his blaster shot. "What was that?" He asked his teammates beside him.