Chapter Four - March 10 2013, Las Vegas, Nevada

My name is Jin Wong.  My name is Jin Wong.  

"Welcome to the Bellagio.  Good afternoon Sir, checking in?"  

Jin Wong.  Jin Wong.  Jin Wong.  Jin Wong.  

"Yes ma'am, the name is un...Jin Wong.  Last name is Wong.  W-O-N-G."  

Jesus Christ, Phil.  Fuck me.  That un would have gotten me killed if this was Mo and not the check-in receptionist at the Bellagio.  I am rusty at this. I wish I had more prep time to get myself ready.

"Okay, Mr Wong, let me see... I have you down for one of the tower suites for.. ten nights? Is that correct?" 

She is cute.

"Yes ma'am."  

Perks of pretending to be a millionaire grey arms dealer, fancy rooms and fast cars.

"I will need an ID and a credit card."   

"Here ya go.  Would it be possible for me to get a corner unit?  I don't mind paying more."  

Just in case I have to make some noise.  You have to prepare for everything.  Plus, it is not my money.  Corner units are bigger.

"Let me check... yep, we got one last one available.  It's yours now.  So... I guess you like to make a lot of noise, huh?"  

Hmm... I can't tell if she is asking on behave of the hotel or if she is flirting.  Okay, she just winked, and that is a sly smile if I have ever seen one.  She is definitely flirting.  I wish I have time for this, she is really hot.

"Ha!  Maybe you will get to find out one night."  

Hmm.. I thought I just said I don't have time for this.

"Oh Mr Wong!  You are terrible!"  

Wow, this girl is good.  Sexy giggles, tilted head, arm touch, and hair toss all at the same time.  Can she send more non-verbal signals that she likes me?  It is good to be rich, because she sure isn't interested in my looks.

"Okay, you are all set, Mr Wong.  How many set of keys do you need?"  

If I just say, two and keep one for yourself, I think I will get a nice surprise visit tonight. So tempting...

"Can I get two?  My boyfriend will be meeting me later."  

And...done.  Look, I can't afford the extra attention she is going to pay to me entering and exiting the lobby, no matter how much I wanted to keep flirting with her.  Wow, She looks shocked.  Possibly offended.  I can see her shoulder tensing, her jaw dropping slightly, and she is holding her breath.

"Oh, yes, of course.  Um....yeah, the elevator is down around that corner.  Umm... Is there anything else I can help you with?"  

Poor girl.

###

Wow, this room is off the chains!  There is a HOT TUB IN THE LIVING ROOM!  The room is huge!  Thank you American tax dollars!  

First thing first, I have to setup my storage spot.  Somewhere I can hide something really quickly if the need arise.  It is not like how it is on TV,  hiding shit under the mattress, or in the ceiling, or in the air vent, or taping an envelope on the underside of a drawer, that amateur shit doesn't work.  Because if it takes you 30 seconds to come up with where to hide something, it is only going to take 40 seconds for someone else to figure it out.  

Professionals use real hidden storage, everyone has their own preference, I used to use the space inside the TVs until all the hotels switched to flat screens.  Now I use the empty space inside the shower curtain rod.  You will be surprise how quickly you can gain access to that space if you loosen the screws.  I can get a document inside the shower curtain rod and re-attach it in 30 seconds.  If I need to hide something a little bigger, say... like a gun, I use the microwave.  Not in the cooking area, but inside the actual device in the spaces used to dissipate heat.  Just remember not to turn the damn thing on when you have hidden a loaded gun in there.