🍋𝓕𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻🍋

Warning:sexual content

It was a beautiful sunny day.I was walking on the street early in the morning and the wind breeze slightly touched my soft hair.Today,I decided to go for a walk in the park,I want to see the beautiful views of nature.I was so energic when I entered the park!I missed so much that place!

There were almost no people ,except the guy who was selling the tickets .I almost jumped when I saw the lake-the crystalline water showed all of her habitans:fish of different colors and sorts,that were moving and swimming in the cold water.Some frogs,that were croaking.I considered it funny,so I laughed.I sat on the warm sand and began admiring the beautiful view of the lake.The cane that surrounded it,was slightly moving,and a kind of wristle was coming out,It was music for my ears.But there was a but:I felt someone watching me for all that amount of time.

I was kinda unsure,maybe there wasnt nobody,so I looked in the left part to see if nobody was there.I saw some beautiful flowers and I forgot why I looked there,so I just watched them.Suddenly,someone touched my shoulder.

-I am sorry ma'am,can I sit with you?Actually,this is my favourite place and I like to sit here.Sorry for my unblessed company.
-Yes,sure!

How dumb I was.It was the clearest lie that could ever be.He didn't like the place.He was there the first time in his life.He was a stalker.Everything he wanted was to keep me for myself.
-Aren't they beautiful?Feitan showed with his hand at a bunch of frogs.
-Yes,they a-..i havent stopped speaking when someone hit my head.
It seemed that I woke up after a lot of time.I was in a basement,only in my underwear,feeling really cold,with a colar on my neck.Every move when I tried to escape was painful.
-So you woke up,dirty slut?I see that such trash is you is always trying to save themselves.Stay quiet if you don't want to die.He looked at you with a smirk on his face.

-So inoccent and dumb,hehe!
He throw something to you.It was a pack of chips.
-Eat.You don't want to die?Right?
You looked at the pack.

/Flashback/
You were running from your angry mother.
-Y/NI!GIVE IT!NOW!
Usually,she is always quiet and rarely speaking,but today,in your aristocratical family,some news bumped up.You found a pack of chips.Something that was totally forbiden in your family.You wanted to taste it so much,because all your life you ate only disgusting food as simple cereals with meat that tasted more like jelly.

-YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A PIG!GIVE IT NOW!
Why I am not allowed to eat it?Brother says that it is because of my family.We are a rich one and I should be beautiful.Mother says that we are "blue bloods".I said to my brother that i dont like to be blue bood,but he said that I am dumb and my blood is also red .

/Back into reality/
I looked at my pale skin,with some cuts on it.Yes,he didn't lied.I have red blood.
-So you aren't listening,spoiled brat?You in your richy-bitchy family ate only crabs and salats?
-I n-never ate this..I said looking at the scar mom left me.In the shape of the chips pack,on my stomach.
Feitan looked shocked.In his mind,he understood something.
-Don't answer me like that,brat,I think you deserve a punishment,don't you?
He went to me,and took of my colar.He began taking off my bra,and he exepted me screaming,or something,but i was quiet.I looked dead.My eyes didn't even looked at this.At least,he was treating me more gently than my parents did.
Feitan stopped for a while.He stood up.
-Sorry.

He left the basement.But instead he came with a cushion and a blanket.
You stayed months in the basement,lying and waiting for him to speak with you,you ate some pretzels,but you didnt complain.
One day,Feitan opened the door.
-Leave.he said with a sad expression.
-LEAVE!he screamed,almost crying.
You stood up,and you saw Feitan crying.He covered his face but you went to him and you hugged him.Your soft and warm skin covered him and he felt the thing that he wanted so much.He hugged you,harder,almost making you choke,but it was a love hug.

-I won't leave.
-I love you,Y/N.
He kissed you and you both sat near the door at the basement.The room was so tidy and clean.He touched your bra,and he took it off.
-Can I?
-Y-Yes please!

He touched your erected buds with his cold hand that made you shiver a little.With his hands he was massaging your breast and with the other one he was taking off your panties.
-Such a beautiful little cunt~
You moaned when you felt him massaging your pussy.He inserted two fingers and began moving ,that made you moan.He left your breasts and he took of his pants.His erection was filled with precum , he entered you.He began moving when he came in,so it made you fell pain.But after some time,you felt pleasure.He was hitting your g spot when he came as you did.
-Marry me,y/n..

I am really sorry for the shit i wrote.