Then she ran towards you and embraced you. "You've been gone for almost five days! What do you expect!"

You patted her back softly. "Easy there, Aoi-chan! It was a two-day travel!"

"I'm glad you came back," she said softly.

"Welcome back, F/N-san!"

Looking down, there's the three girls carrying a container of Daifuku, and handing it to you. "It contains with strawberry! We made this yesterday for you!" They said in chorus.

Your eyes glimmered when you saw food, you haven't eaten yet after defeating the Lower Moon and you didn't hesitate to grab it and started eating it.

"You should eat proper meal first before desserts, F/N," Obanai scolded.

"But I'm really hungry!" You said.

"We also prepared proper meal for you, come inside and eat!" Aoi shouted. "Uhm...you two could join, Iguro-sama, Shinazugawa-sama."

Oh what's with the change of tone?

"We'll join then," Sanemi said which surprised you.

All of you entered inside, and you were also greeted by Kanao. "W-Welcome back, F/N-san."

You grinned at her. "It is nice to be back."

The three of you who came back from the mission sat and started eating. The others said that they have already eaten so there's no need to join you.

Sanemi seems enjoying the food.

Obanai's just eating calmly.

Everyone's watching you.

You're really hungry.

After eating, the two other hashiras bid their goodbye and giving you their last praise before leaving.

"Shinazugawa-san and Iguro-san are never like this, you know?" Shinobu started. You chuckled because you exactly understand her point.

"I've also heard from others how mean those two are," you said. "Especially Sanemi-san. I'm sure he's fond of me because he sees his sister to me."

"Teiko's her name, wasn't it?"

You nodded on her question. "Even if he doesn't express it, I can tell...In Obanai onii-san's case, maybe he won't talk to me if I weren't his cousin."

"Everyone likes you," Shinobu said that made you turn to her in confusion. "You reminds them of their family... Even me. I remember my old self when you first came here."

Your lips curved into a smile. "I would like to thank you all for standing up as my family when I lost my own," you said. "I wouldn't be this happy again if you didn't."

"Anything, F/N-chan."

"You are a hashira now?!" Muichirou exclaimed

You nodded excitedly. "Yes, I am! I defeated a Lower Moon and made me a hashira...Though it is not official yet because Oyakata-sama hasn't called us yet and announce it. So maybe, it'll took longer."

"That doesn't matter!" He said. "I'm happy for you!"

"And you better do your best so you could also be one of us!" You said.

"One...of you? Like a hashira too?"

"Yes!" You smiled at him. "You don't believe me, right? I think...it's just less than ten months after I passed the final selection and here I am, now a hashira! I'm sure you can do it too!"

A smile appeared on his face. "I guess I'll try my best and catch up to everyone."

"Tokito! Breaktime's over!" It was Muichirou's trainer. He went to your direction and noticed it you. "Oh, it's the ice girl," he said and patted your head.

"It's nice seeing you again, Kioshi-sensei!" You greeted. "Since, Muichirou-kun's resting time is over, I think I should head back now," you said and bowed down to the old man. "Please take care of Muichirou-kun! See yah!"

"Take care, F/N-san!" Muichirou said and watced you left the place.

"That girl is so soft but strong, isn't she?" Kioshi said.

"She is," Muichirou said while smiling a little but sounded so cold and started walking back to the training ground.

Kioshi is just chuckling silently knowing how his attitude towards you and the others are completely different. "Soyama is really the ice breaker of everyone," he mumbled.

to be continued.