"This is real, isn't it? You and me?"

"I think it's as real as we can make it."

Greta bit her lip before shoving her body off the dresser. Taking her other towel, she ran it through her hair as her eyes searched the floor for her clothes. But that search only ended as soon as she noticed Malik tossing a large and grey Superman shirt onto the bed.

She took it with ease, smiling as she draped it over her body. "I want this," She tells him. "As complicated and messy it's been, I want a super peaceful, sex-filled relationship with you. I want sweatpants on the couch, lunch dates, I wanna lay in this bed with you and wonder about every little thing you could think of."

Walking up to her, Malik soon found himself sitting at the edge of the bed, looking on as she got dressed. "That sweatpants shit sounds nice, though," He said. "Look, you know what I want. Ain't shit changed. I missed you. I miss what we had."

And slowly, she brought herself down to straddle his lap. Greta found a coddling comfort in how he tenderly held her waist in his hands. She felt delicate but secure, and her features rested as she looked at him.

When she ran her hand across his cheek, a familiar sensation surged through him. And in the familiarity, she reached her thumb up to feel the center of his forehead. She stroked it to the right and then placed her hand upon his cheek.

This time, it was Malik's turn to shiver and kiss her palm in response. The very gesture led her to smile until they connected their heads together. With a soft tone, she whispered back to him. "Are you mad at me? Y'know, for taking so damn long to figure it all out?"

And he smirked. "I was patient enough. I knew what I was getting into with you."

"Well, now I'll have to find a different way to try your patience," She teased. "I'll break it off with him. And I guess in doing so, that means that I'll be moving in with Kelly if she'll have me."

"How come?"

Greta sighed some. "The loft isn't mine. We shared it, but it's mostly in his name. He only let me live there, for the summer, as an apology gift or something. Me leaving him this time means leaving all of it. Down to the foundation."

"So Kelly's your best bet?" Asked Malik.

"Hope you don't mind," She answered. "You'll have to be slummin' it with a couch girl for the next couple of months. But hey! Guess that gives me cause to spend the night here every few days."

"Nah, I ain't fucking you on nobody else's couch." Malik laughed, with Greta quickly following. Suddenly, he moved her off of him and stood to the nightstand at their side.

He opened the drawer; and, after enough scrambling, found a spare key. "Besides, I'd rather you sleep here every night."

The key was reached out, and Greta's eyes beamed at the object with shock and awe. Instantly, she took it to her fingers, but was unable to pry it from Malik's grasp until she stood to meet him. "Let go, Georgia Boy..." She threatened playfully.

But he sneered. "Say yes first."

"I got conditions."

"Name 'em."

"I want drawer space."

"You get one drawer."

"I want Alex out."

"Nah."

"Dammit," she hissed but couldn't help the smile growing the longer they looked into each other's eyes.

"I want sex like, every three days."

"Oh, I'ma fuck the earrings off of you."

At first, Greta erupted into an obnoxious laugh. Then instantly after, she leapt off her feet to press her lips against his again. "Merry Christmas, Daddy."