But he growled into her neck. "Don't you fuckin' squirt on my kitchen floor."

"Yes, Daddy!" 

She whined, though. Her body nearly thrashed at the sudden exit his fingers made from within her. But then, relief found its way as soon as he lifted her up and carried her from the kitchen altogether. He laid her down on his bed, then got on his knees. 

Greta knew then to close her eyes and observe with just the touch and sounds. She opened her legs for him and was one moment away from melting into his bedsheets as soon as his mouth touched her pussy. 

The butterfly kisses, the slow, lapping licks. They were all so damn nostalgic to her. But then, there was the sucking. He found her clit within seconds as if it were only yesterday since he's last eaten her out. After just a few flicks of his tongue beneath the hood of that sensitive, beady knob, he sucked her clit into his mouth. 

"Ah! God-FUCK!"

It was a vacuum of euphoria. Instantly, she sunk into the pleasures he anchored her into. As her nails clung to the bedsheets, she unapologetically closed her thighs around his face. His large arms wrapped themselves around her stomach, one hand gripping a thigh, the other massaging one of her long-neglected breasts. 

Her nipples were hard between his fingertips, her pussy soaked between his lips. "D- daddy?" She cried out. However, the warning stood no chance for the mess she made. 

Her squirting was abrupt and bursting freely. She knew just from the impact, that she soaked a good part of his face and maybe even other things. But sympathy was lost to her. It felt too good to feel bad about it. And with heavy breaths, she freed him from her legs. "Still ain't shavin'," Was all he could say to get her to laugh before recognizing her own hairy cunt. 

"I'm sorry," she giggled. "next time. I promise!" 

But he stood to take his shirt off, then he pulled her up to meet him. With his own set of chuckles, Malik quickly kissed her with his lips coated in an array of creamy and translucent cunt juice. 

Greta tasted it on his tongue and moaned in filthy pride. "You ate good, didn't you?" 

"Mhm," He whispered. "Now be a good girl and tell me what you want."

With that, Greta quickly stood herself. First, she hurried her feet out of her boots. Then afterward, she relinquished herself of the dress and jacket she wore. Her smooth, naked frame was soon exposed to her lover. But before she could turn around to face him, she felt his own naked body pressed up against hers. 

Hard, smooth skin. Firm muscles. They were all there like she remembered. But his thick, slightly-resting cock was what took her by surprise the most. Throbbing its way to liveliness at the slit of her ass, she braced herself to be stretched open like old times. 

"Fuck me like nothing's changed," She moaned back to him. "Please?"

He nodded under a barrage of kisses laid onto her shoulder, then slowly, he led Greta over to the bed. She laid down, much of her body positioned on her sides. Malik prowled his way over her, unyielding to the kisses made to her skin. His cock was hard now, she could feel it. And by touching it with her fingers, she hissed her anticipation away. 

"You fucked her with a condom?"

"Yeah."

And she opened her eyes back up then, glancing upwards to find Malik's face as he was above her. Softly, her hand caressed the edges of his jawline, then she dared to press her thumb to the thickness of his bottom lip. "I'm the only one you'll ever fuck raw again, got it?"