Chapter 1: Y/N L/N

It was a stormy day in Vacuo. A boy is sitting on a dirtbike wearing a black stunt suit, holding a motorcycle helmet, he has short (H/C) hair with (E/C) Eyes, the boy is only 17 and he's going to do a stunt the world is never seen. Riding into a tornado.

Y/N: You're recording this shit, Sun?

Sun: The camera is rolling!

The boy then looks at the viewers.

Y/N: Good! Ladies and gentlemen! My name is Y/N L/N and I'm gonna ride this bike into the tornado in front of us!

The young daredevil then put on his helmet and rode the bike into the tornado in front of him as the tornado started to lift him into the sky.

Y/N: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker! 

He then jumps off the dirtbike and opens his wingsuit gliding around the tornado before diving down into the canyon below and using his wrist-mounted grappling hook to pull sharp turns and to pull himself up the cliff, gliding himself into 3 rings of fire then pulling a parachute and land near where he's started.

Sun: Y/N! Are you okay?

Y/N: Never been better!

He then gives the cameraman and the viewers a thumbs up before everything stops as the video is paused. Then a gray-haired man in a green suit who's watching the video suddenly has a scroll call from Y/N himself.

Y/N: Good evening, Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: Have you arrived in Vale yet, Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Yeah, I arrived at the airport... but the TSA had to detain me because of "carrying dangerous weapons without a license".

Ozpin: Have you told them you're a huntsman-in-training?

Y/N: I told 'em that but they wouldn't listen 'cause I didn't attend a combat school.

Ozpin: How about I told them that I've personally invited you to attend Beacon?

Y/N: Good, please come quickly... I don't want to stay in here for an hour.

Ozpin: Okay. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

He then ends the scroll call as he grabs his cane "The Long Memory" and goes to the airport.

15 Minutes later. Outside Vale Interkingdom Airport.

Y/N L/N and Professor Ozpin walked out of the airport with Y/N holding large cases in both of his hands with a large backpack on his back.

Ozpin: What with those things you are carrying?

Y/N: Oh nothing! Just spare clothes, two pistols, an assault rifle and a rocket launcher, and a couple of remote explosives and some other stuff.

Ozpin: That's a lot of items to be carried alone, or to be put in a taxi. Come, you can put your things into this bullhead before we send you to your hotel.

Y/N: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but you don't need to do that. I have these to help.

Ozpin: What it is?

The young daredevil then pulls out a device and attracts two of it to one of the cases as a small balloon lifts the case.

Ozpin: Interesting... It was the right idea to invite you in.

Suddenly Opzin's scroll started to ring, causing him to pick it up and answer it.

Ozpin: Just a moment. Glynda... Yes, I'm just finishing picking up Mr. L/N from the airport... A girl? Where are you... uh huh... I'm on my way. I'm sorry Mr. L/N but we have to go to the police station.