When shit happens...

I ran.

It's the only thing my body would do. Not talk or scream, just run like an idiot in fact. I ran like an idiot up the stairs to the locked door.

"Guys! Let me out! There is a...nice man in here who wants to give you true love!" I yell trying to steady my voice.

"I don't want them...I want you." Logan says from behind me and I mean right behind me his body pressing against mine.

"Guys!" I scream with no avail.

They left me in here to die!

His arms snake around my waist and I feel fuzzy all over. Not lovey-dovey fuzzy either. It felt as is I was falling in to a never ending pool of synthetic cotton naked.

"We're here." He says his masculine voice sending shivers down my spine.

I'm in deep trouble. I looked around and we were in a new place this one was filled with butterflies and flowers, birds and dragonflies who's bodies shimmer under the light.

"This is beautiful..." I whisper in awe my jaw falling open as I look around some more.

There where trees that stood over a hundred feet and their bark glistened across from tree to tree like a wave of illuminating seas. There were flowers and bushes of such various colors I'm sure half aren't on the color spectrum and don't even have a name. Everything was just so beautiful I actually teared up a bit.

"This is my world. My realm. You'll be staying here with me. Come let me take you home." Logan whispers his arms still around me.

I just nod. This was just to much.