Spell casting

"A incantatores vocare ad amorem. A incantatores vocare ad amorem. A incantatores ad amorem." I chant as my friends and I sit in a circle.

"Say it in your head three times." I add looking at Sam who was looking at us from across the room.

"Okay after you've said it put your rose in the sage, lilac, and lavender water and I'll take it to the basement to finish. You can just wait outside the door if you want." I instruct standing and picking up the large metallic bowl with the water in it.

We'd got the lilac and lavender from outside in a gaurden behind the house along with their roses. All my doing, actually, they where to scared.

"Here." Lily and Carly say putting their roses in the bowl.

I smile and walk down the stairs as they close the doors behind me.

"What goofs! Like this is actually going to work." I mumble reaching the last step.

The dark that already surrounded me had become darker and the creepy clutered basement looked creepier and more clutered.

"How nice." I laugh sarcastically as I sit in the floor with the bowl in my lap.

I look up the stairs to see them watching me, but I know if I say anything they wont hear it.

" Floris dantis amor . Amor vult esse suum . Amore eius ad puerum istum dicens educ vitae." I chant laughing when the rose water starts to boil.

...Boil!?! Fire-fuck! Fire-Fuck! Umm...what to do? Run? No that won't work. But I have to try.

I head for the stairs running up the first five stairs.

"Okay! If I die guys I swear I will kill you so hard! I will kill you dead you evil little... Ahhh!"

I fell down the stairs. No I was pulled by some unseen force down the stairs in front of the bowl and stood there in paralyzed fear.

There was a explosion from the bowl and a cloud of red smoke. There stood a man who would change my life for...well better or worse has yet to be seen because you dear reader just caught up to me.

So...I guess hello?