"Atleast drink this milk baby. You are not eating much and now insisting to eat breakfast with us. We don't even know you are eating much for your health at the office and just think of yourself baby."

Said a hurting mother who was caring and afraid of her son's future. She was sad at the behavior of her son in the past months. He was like a depressed person for more than three years but in the past months, he was being too much depressed and it was clearly visible in his appearance.

"I am eating much eomma. Don't worry. It because I have a buisy schedule and I can't be late. I promise I will eat at office."

He was trying to console his mother. The one who cares about him now in the world most. He was seeing how much his changes effecting his loved ones. He was trying to give his smile to everyone but what about his heart? His heart was burning or should we say he is doing that on purpose. He was punishing himself for making his love suffer like this. He was determined to be like this until the death engulfs him...

Only God and he knows how is his condition now. It's been more than three years since his love went away from him....left him to suffer in the darkness alone. Left him without saying a good bye. Left him to be like this...with a hurting empty heart. There was no day he didn't hurted himself. Not physically, but mentally. The mental hurt is more painful than the physical hurt if we can say.

"Only thing I can do is just hope that you are being good baby. You know that how much we love you and care about you "

In her voice, there was lot of hurt and pain. She was also not feeling good at her son's situation.

"And are you sure about this marriage baby? Will she be able to make you happy baby?"

She asked even though she knows that the only person who can heal him is Jimin.

"I have to marry her Eomma and it is the destiny decided to give me and I am going on to the flow of it. Only thing I can do that is it now."

"It is Okey baby. We are with you. No matter what happens."

She had a reassuring smile in her face to calm her son.

"I know eomma. I love you guys."

"We don't know why you are doing this now but we will be in your side. No matter what happens."

He just smile at her before giving her a warm hug. He was crying inside but determined to be smile and be strong outside and showing  his strongest side to everyone. Not willing to show anyone his weak side.

His bid byes. Again refusing to eat and went out to the company.

Well you all will be thinking that why he didn't married to Ellie till now. It is because she have a three year contract and the contract says she can't get married till the said time in the contract ends. Now the contract is over and she is now planning thier wedding as soon as possible and now the date is already fixed. It will be three months after.

About Jungkook, he is now a puppet of Ellie. She was using him for her own benefits. She was ruining him intentionally. But who knows what is her motive to do so? What is the reason behind it all? Well it is another story....

Somewhere else.

The blonde haired female was entering to the said Cafe that she has been said to come. She was beyond curious and happy that her long time crush just called her to meet up.

After searching for the certain mint haired, finally she found him sitting on a chair which is situated at a corner where there will be not that much attention get. He had a beautiful gummy smile on his face which was the first thing she likes about the male.