"Why? Is it because of your Mother?" he questioned.

The air suddenly was colder than it was before.

'How did he know?" she thought, her body shook in fright.

"How- how did you know?" she muttered in disbelief.

She had never told him about her Mother... She didnt, or did she?

No, no, she is sure she didnt.

Did she?

Shes not sure....

Why is her memory hazy all of a sudden?

She suddenly remembered and her eyes widened in realization, she quickly composed herself, but her breathe was still shakey and unstable, "My- my journal, did you read it?" she asked.

"Yes I did" he blandly answered, he then asked another question reverting away the girl's attention from the missing journal, "Now let me ask you this, why do you care about her after these years?" he questioned as he tilted his head, his toxic green eyes staring down at the small child.

There was a silent pause as she thought about her answer,"She is my Mother, I'm obligated to trust and love her" she answered softly, she then paused before she opened her mouth to speak again, "And plus, Father told me to treasure and adore my loved ones".

Dream sighed and softly said "You know you're too trusting and naive Ami, this is why you need my guidance".

"Now, just one small trip wont hurt her right?" he ask the girl, waiting for her answer.

"I... I suppose so" she answered, Dream smiled at her, satisfied with her answer.

"Now come along now, its time for your pain tolerance training" he said.

The girl nodded, "Yes Dream" she silently muttered.

"Good child" he said, as he let go of her bruised shoulder and patted her head. He then got up and walked out of the bedroom door with the girl following behind him like a lost puppy.

Amity followed Dream to the kitchen and sat on a stool, she kept her back straight and took a few deep breathes, composing herself.

Its no use to panic, nor to resist.

Its for her own good.

Dream took out his netherite sword, as the girl extended her right arm. Dream undo her bandages to reveal many scars, she closed her eyes and waited for the cold metal to come contact to her scared skin.

Dream placed her arm on the counter, as he lowered his weapon as the netherite sliced her skin. The girl didnt flinch but her breathe hitch, her blue blood leaked out of the wound, staining the sword of the blue liquid.

Dream continue the process until five scars were plastered on both of her lower arms and her lower legs. He then wraped new bandages around her wounds while comforting her and telling her how well she did.

After a while Dream stood up, "Ami, once again, get ready in 10 minutes" he told the child like a parent or gaurdian of sorts. The child nodded and went to her room and got ready, she wore a white long sleeved button up shirt, a black skirt, and of course her under garments, and usual gloves and boots.

She up on her prop four enchanted netherite armor, and wore her cloak as she secured the broach on her cloak. She then arranged her inventory for the journey.

When she was done, she run out of the bedroom and went to the kicthen to grab some food and a few golden apples, she then scatter to the storage room and got a few potions and arrows.

She then ran to the front door, where Dream was, "Are you ready for the trip?" he asked, his head tilted a bit, he had his mask on and the cloak she for him made on with the hood over his head

She nodded, "Yeps, Im ready" she quietly said, keeping her voice loud enough for Dream to hear, as she put her own hood part of her cloak over her head.

Dream nodded in response as the duo then walked to the stables and got on their horses and left the valey.

Amity looked around caustiously, this was the first time she left the valey in three years, she is now ten years old.

She should feel safe, she's with her friend Dream, they had been friends for months, they had met somewhere in November now its about September?

Yea, September.

Its almost been a year since they became friends, they had met when she was nine years old. After that they stuck, who knew just a small basket would lead them to becoming friends.

She's thankful, she's thankful that they are friends.

They traveled around the valey, afterwards traveled East until they reached a dark oak forest and headed Northern East. After a while they had arrived in the village.

Dream stopped his horse as Amity followed his actions, Amity looked around the village.

"This, I remember this place" she softly whisper to herself, a wave of nostalgia wash over her. "This is the village where I was raised Dream" she said. Dream only nodded and hummed in awknowledgement.

She didnt realize that there was a certain glint in his eyes. As he had another motive that was not to bring her for her to enjoy and have a wave of nostalgia, but something more.

And its going just as planned, just like he calculated and predicted.

"Phase 1, complete :)"