"Whatever, it affected everyone in the school with this weird happiness" Hope informed, latching onto Kayla's arm and dragging her gently away from the room.  "We need to find the monster, okay?"

"Oh, wee" Kayla sarcastically murmured. "More monsters. Just what I needed this morning for breakfast"

"You love fighting monsters" Hope said cheerfully.

"Unfortunately" Kayla murmured.

They made a turn into a hallway, opening the twins' room door without knocking.

"Lizzie!" Hope exclaimed.

Between the blankets, a very grumpy Lizzie showed her head to face them, "We get it, Hope. You're back" she buried herself into her blankets again "Now disappear again"

Hope and Kayla exchanged relieved looks.

Hope smiled, "Ah. You're still a bitch. Thank God"

The two girls walked closer to the blonde as Lizzie stood to greet them.

Like with Kayla, Hope embraced a very confused Lizzie

"What?" Lizzie shot a questioning look toward her cousin. "What is happening?"

Kayla smirked, shrugging.

"We don't know" Hope answered, pulling away, gesturing between the three of them. "It's like everyone in the school is happy except for us. Too happy"

"Like scary happy" Kayla added, thinking on MG's weirdness. "Merry, even"

Hope nodded, "They all think that it's Christmas"

"And the snow probably doesn't help" Kayla quipped, looking toward the window next to Josie's bed.

Lizzie gave them both skeptical looks, glancing at the window behind her, next to her bed "It's snowing?" she got closer to the window to examine the snow, shocked. "How?"

"Uh, another monster, I'm guessing"

"Definitely a monster with a creepy sense of humor"

The two girls answered to Lizzie.

"This is terrible news" Lizzie told them, walking past them, and toward her closet "It's freaking fall. Not winter. What am I gonna wear?"

"Obviously she worries about clothes" Kayla smirked, amused.

Hope shot her a look, turning toward Lizzie, sheepishly, hopefully "Something to travel in?" Lizzie turned to her, mouth agape in disbelief. Kayla had to look away so she wouldn't laugh out loud "I'm gonna need you to hit the road"

Lizzie slowly looked away, smiling in realization, scoffing. "You want me to quest for Frodo Baggins, don't you?" Hope looked innocent, looking down. "I thought that the monsters weren't after him now?"

"We don't know what they want, or even who they're working for anymore" Kayla said, surprisingly aboard on keeping the mop head safe.

What? She definitely thought a moping Hope was a pain in the ass, specially since she could feel her longing for the bird boy in her head all the damn time.

Hope sighed softly, looking at Kayla gratefully,, looking to Lizzie "I just need Landon to be safe"

Lizzie slammed shut a drawer, holding a change of clothes in her hands, sighing as she walked to Hope, sitting next to her. "Fine. A little locator spell and then off to Mordor I go"

Hope smiled, gratefully.

"Ho, ho, ho"

The mood suddenly turned weirder when a cheerful Josie walked in, holding a tray of food.