One Final Goodbye

Yeah, I'm leaving. 

I've just lost interest in Wattpad. I won't be posting anything anymore, my account will be inactive. I know you've seen many chapters and messages like this, but I'm serious this time. I won't delete my stories so you guys can read them if you want. 

I just want to say thank you to everyone. I would do special shoutouts but that would take a long time :D.

But thanks to all of you who have been there at the start, whether you are still reading my books or not. You have helped encourage me to write. And I must admit, I was so ridicously happy whenever anyone follwed me. I still am, but back then I was CRAZY.

Thank you to everyone in the Mindcrack community who have helped me find a passion. Basically all of you guys are my inspiration.

Thank you to everyone else I might have missed, there are so many nice people here, and you all made me feel at home. 

So.....THANK YOU! Whoever is reading this....thank you.

Now the surprise (or maybe not) part.

I may have seemed a little dumb and immature, that's because I am, and I'm eleven. Maybe you knew that all along. Maybe you don't give a crap. I'm sorry for never telling you all. 

But yeah, that's that.

Now I'm just gonna say goodbye <3