"Usher syndrome..?"

After the boy had left Poe started closing up since it was going to get dark soon. He'd stuff the boxes that still had some organizing and books in them to the side were they needed to be then packed all his things that he had in his desk inside his bag. By this time Poe had turned the TV back on, the news lady continued on with the disease.

"Greetings, This afternoon we have witnessed another case of the Hanahaki disease. There has been another rapid growth today, the most we have had in this week." The lady showed the victim with bloody roses in their mouth and the growth it had this week compared to the last few days.

Poe looked closely as they showed a picture of what the person had growing in their lungs, flowers. He wiped out that feeling he had and turned off the TV looking down at the place where him and the boy had just talked for hours about his own written mistakes.

"It's not like I have ever fallen in love before..never will."

He finished and checked to make sure the doors were locked and that he had turned off all the lights going back to his house he lived in. He preferred to live in his own house then be dormed with another crazy party person.

He unlocked the door and went inside in taking his shoes and coat off placing his bag down on the table. Going to the kitchen he opened the refrigerator taking some ingredients out and started cooking.

He ate and fell asleep a little later then usual continuing the mystery novel he was writing and did a bit of homework he had left

------------------------------

The next day he woke up early, ate and got dressed taking what he needed and left off to school going in another path only he knew. Is what he taught until he heard footsteps walking closer to him.

"Poe- we go to the same school yet I didn't know you until we met in that library you work in?"

"How did I not recognize him sooner." Poe thought as he looked at all the classmates he had, he was a transfer student. And above all, in Poe's classes. Most of his classes were with Ranpo.

"What are you looking at?" The boy asked looking over Poe's shoulder as they kept walking to their destination. "Ah- looks like we're sharing most classes." Ranpo said.

He flinched as he felt his voice on his skin "more importantly how did you even find out about this path?" Poe looked over at Ranpo that had changed positions now.

"I just followed you here. Just thought it would have be easier knowing that you were going to the same school im going to." He put his hands together behind the back of his neck as he was eating a pretzel.

"And how did you figure out I was going to the same school as you were?" Poe asked.

"Obvious" Ranpo grinned then split the pretzel he was eating in half giving it to him. "Want some?"

The other took half of the piece eating it and not questioning it much, he was going to be stuck with him for a while after all.

They both talked for a while until they reached their first class.

"Now guys please welcome our transfer student here at *******high school. Ranpo tell us about yourself"

"Hello~! The name is Ranpo, I read mostly mystery novels, 26, I was born in Yokohama and uh- I have Usher syndrome." The boy gave a soft smile and sat down in an open seat next to where Poe was.

Poe widened his eyes to the boy's introduction.

"Usher syndrome..?"
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------------------
(To make it clear thinking is going to be written in "this font" 😋✌)