"Thanks" Jay says

"Yup. Goodnight" I said before heading back upstairs and going to bed.

~1 hour later~

Tossing and turning I just couldn't fall asleep. So many things are running through my head at this hour. Alex is knocked out cold so he can't do anything.

I get out of bed and pull on my robe over my night gown

I get out of bed and pull on my robe over my night gown. I quietly leave the room and head downstairs. I walk past the living room quietly and into the kitchen. I go into the freezer and grab the pint of chocolate ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and just plopped myself onto of the counter and just ate it peacefully. Nothing beats a late night snack like this ice cream under the moonlight. Just as I was enjoying myself and the ice cream, I hear someone clear their throat which scared me and I dropped the spoon. I turn and look and there was Jay, standing there in the dark shirtless in his jeans.

"Can you not do that!?!" I whispered yell

"Same old bad habits I see" Jay chuckles walking over and picking up the spoon and placing it in the sink

"Don't judge. I was craving it. Can you give me another spoon" I say

Jay grabs another spoon from the drawer and hands it to me but doesn't let go.

"Are you gonna give me the spoon?" I asked

"Are you sure this is all you're craving?" Jay asks holding up the pint of ice cream

"Yes" I lied taking the spoon and pint from him

He stands there and just watches me eating the ice cream. Not only was he watching but he eyes were full of lust. I could see his growing bulge through his jeans but I ignored it.

"Alright, I'm done. I'm gonna go back to bed" I said before closing the ice cream

I was about to get off the counter when Jay came over and stood between my legs.

"You missed a spot" Jay says wiping the corner of my mouth with his thumb

He stands in front of me and just looks into my eyes biting his bottom lip.

"Jay...please move. I need to...go...to...bed" I said as my breathing began to quicken

"Mhm...absolutely" Jay says before grabbing my face and smashing his lips into mines

absolutely" Jay says before grabbing my face and smashing his lips into mines

The kiss became more intense and aggressive. We were hungry for each other. It's been such a long time since I've felt like this. The pit in my stomach with the rushes of butterflies came fluttering back. Yeah I have sex with Alex but it isn't the same as to what Jay gives to me.

Jay goes down to my legs and starts to kiss up them slowly keeping eye contact with me. The soft delicate kisses move up my legs and closer to my core. I run my hand through his hair as I watch him. He lifts my gown up a bit revealing the v-string I was wearing. He kisses my core through my panties before moving it to the side.

"Ohhh" I moaned quietly as I feel his tongue roaming

He then inserts two fingers without warning. He pumps them in and out of me fast throwing me over the edge.

"Fuck Jay!" I moaned feeling my climax reaching

He continues to pump faster and harder reaching my gspot. Within seconds I squirted all of my juices. I wanted to scream because it felt so good but Jay covered my mouth.

"That's right baby girl. Show me how much you like it like before" Jay says

I get off the counter and turn around. Jay takes his jeans and boxers off before positioning himself at my entrance. He then slams right in, thrusting fast and hard. He puts one of my legs on the the counter to get deeper

"Yes just like that" I moaned

"Who makes you feel this good baby" Jay groans as he smacks my ass

"Mmm only you" I respond

I get the warm feeling in my stomach knowing that I'm close. After a few more thrusts my walls tighten around his dick releasing my climax as he did too leaving my core dripping. He grabs my face and turns it towards him. He runs his fingers over my dripping core before bringing it up to my mouth. I sucked his fingers clean before turning around and making out with him.

"You're so sexy you know that" Jay moans against my lips

"Only you know" I said before giving him a final peck before heading back upstairs