How it all Started

It was summer, the summer after my freshman year. I was at my best friends Sara's pool party. Or hook up party because everyone who goes leaves with a new boyfriend or girlfriend.
Sara: You know Roc is coming right?
Me: You invited him?
Sara: hell yeah this party is going to be epic !
Me: hell yeah !
Then we high fived. When we got down getting dressed we went downstairs and talked to a few people. The party was turnt at 11:00pm because by that time everybody had arrived.
Sara: hey bestie can you go get me a drink from the bar?
Me: sure
I went up to the bar and ordered her dirnk when someone tapped on my shoulder.
Roc: wassup bae.
Me: bae ? We aren't even going out yet .
Roc: yet ? But we bout to. Whats your name?
Me: My name is Keiayra but everyone calls me KeKe
Roc: Im Roc Royal but everbody call me Roc
Me: Its nice to meet you Roc
I held out my hand to shake hands. He kissed my hand instead.
Roc: Okay beautiful why don't you stop being the drink girl and come party with me
Me: I'm not the drink girl I'm just getting a drink for my bestie
Then a girl walked up to me.
Girl1: Hey drink girl do you mind ordering me and my friends whatever your having and don't worry I give good tips.
Roc: Do you belive me now?
Me: Yes Roc and no bitch get your own damn drink.
So I grabbed Sara's drink went over to her and handed it to her. Roc grabbed my hand and took me inside where everybody was dancing. So we danced till we got tired. Then we sat down.
Roc: So do you have a boyfriend keke?
Me: nope. You got a girlfriend Roc?
Roc: I'm working on it.
Then he winked at me. I just laughed it off. Then the girl who called me drink girl walked uo to us.
Girl: Hey Roc baby what you doing going out with a drink girl?
Roc: Cadence I told you this a thousand times we are not a couple so stop with that baby shit.
I stood up and got in her face.
Me: bitch do I look like a drirnk girl to you ? Do you see any drinks in my hand?
Cadence : No and thats the problem why don't you just run along and get me and bae some drinks.
Me: Okay now I'm finna beat your ass!
Roc got up and held me by my waist holding me back. So I wouldn't beat her ass. Then Sara ran over.
Sara: woah woah whats going on?
Cadence: Nothing drink girl just trying to start a fight
Sara: First of all Cadence, she isn't a drink girl all of the drink girls are wearing uniforms. Second of all don't be coming to my party starting shit.
Then I picked up a drink and threw it in Cadence's face.
Cadence started crying and ran off.
Sara: Roc can you calm her down? Just take her someplace where there isn't any drama. Okay?
Roc: okay
Then he threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the party. He put me in the front seat carefully and put my seat belt on. Then he ran over to his side got in, put his seat belt on, started up the car and pulled off. I crossed my arms I was still mad. I mean that girl just disrespected me and I wanted to teach her a lesson. I want to beat her ass.
Me: I want to beat her ass.
Roc: I know you do thats why we are leaving.
Me: why are you doing this ?
Roc: because keke, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be getting into fights thats my job
me: you gon' fight a girl?
Roc: hell nah!
I laughed
Roc: how old are you anyway?
Me: I turn 16 in October
Roc:okay
Then we pulled up to his house and he parked inside his garage.