"Good morning!" I smiled sweetly at them.

"Good morning! Ah, by the way, this is my girlfriend..."

My eyes widened. Did he said his girlfriend?!

Daniel introduced his girlfriend to me as we shake hands.

"Nice to finally meet you! Daniel always talked about you back in the states." she's got a cute genuine smile plastered on her lips.

I opened my mouth but no words came out. We laughed together instead.

"Are you hungry? We should order now. We haven't eaten anything while we wait for you to finish your errands."

Daniel ordered for us.

"So you've got yourself a girlfriend, hmm?" I teased after we sat down.

"You didn't told when we first saw each other!" I added.

He shake his head while laughing. I can't help but glance at the girl sitting beside him, laughing with him shyly.

She's got rosy cheeks with cute dimples on both side, small pink lips, and chinky eyes. Her hair flows to her shoulders with a bit curly ends.

"I visited her that day. She's your schoolmate, she transfered just last semester."

My mouth went "O".

"How long have you been together?" I curiously asked.

Daniel looked at her, probably want her to be the one to answer.

"Uhm, that day was our first anniversary, actually."

Her cheeks turned red especially when Daniel lay his head on her right shoulder with a big successful smile on his face.

He loves her flustered, huh? Cute.

"Oh, happy anniversary you both! I didn't know he's that romantic." I joked.

They thanked me the exact same time our foods arrived.

We ate, talked about our childhood and their relationship. Everything's cute. I can't help but envy them.

I sighed after they dropped me to the nearest mall.

They looked so in love as they stare at each other earlier. I wonder how's it feel to have someone with mutual feelings about you...

I'm currently at the bookstore looking for a new book because I finished reading all the pocket books on my house.

Let's see...

Romance? Horror?

I pouted when I couldn't choose between the two books I was holding. I don't wanna end up buying both like the last time, I'm broke as hell.

I was close to choosing the thriller one when someone grabbed it from my hand.

Swear, I've never been that shocked my whole life. My heart raced when I saw Sunghoon standing behind me, curiously looking at the book he stole from my grip.

"W-what are you doing? And why the hell are you here? Are you stalking me?!" I almost shouted.

He put his index finger on my lips to shut me.

"I'm not a stalker for your information." he whispered.

I slapped his hands from my face.

"Then what are you doing here? You don't read!" I whispered too.

He shrugged before walking towards the counter. He paid for the book and left without saying anything!

I paid for my book without thinking and followed him outside. As soon as I got out, my heart jumped when I saw him leaning against the wall of the bookstore.

When his gaze landed on me, he rolled his eyes then proceed to walking  probably to the parking lot.

I scoffed at him unbelievably. Why is he acting this way, really?

"Hey! Park Sunghoon!" I shouted in the parking lot.

I'm so pissed off while walking towards him that I didn't noticed the motorcycle bursting it's way to me.

Sunghoon stoped walking and turn to face me in a speed of light.

"Y/n!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his body. He hugged me tightly, I then felt the motorcycle passed by in a fast manner.

My heart boomed and I couldn't close my eyes with too much shock.

"What are you doing?!" His voice thundered.

I thought he'll push me away after but he remained hugging me tight.

My shaking palms landed on his chest as I attempted to push him. My heart couldn't take our position. It's too much.

"S-sunghoon, let go. Someone might see us..."

Instead of loosening, he wrapped his arms around me more.

"So what... Unless, you don't want your boyfriend to know? That another man was hugging you after you two met earlier."

"W-what..."

"He couldn't even join you doing your things here. I saw it. He just left you, right?" He added.

I frowned as I searched for his eyes but he wouldn't look at me.

"Are you talking about Daniel? He's not my boyfriend! How many times do I have to tell you that?!"

"Not yet?" he raised his brows at me.

"He won't be because we're just friends! And he already has a girlfriend!"

I'm so frustrated that my eyes watered. I can see panic in his eyes with his mouth slightly open when he saw my expression.