Sasuke vs Itachi: Who Will You Choose (Pt 2)

The only thing I can think about is Sasuke, he's all that comes to mind and my life in the village but reality comes back and I know there's nothing for me back there. I truly believe Sasuke has come all this way for nothing and will leave with nothing. I don't want anyone to get hurt, it's best for them to forgot I ever existed and take me off the team I can't pretend I'm someone over there when I have nothing to lose anymore.

* * *
We arrive back to the house and Itachi holds onto me

"Seems your friends are looking for you"

I look down and shake my head

"I have no friends back there, there's nothing for him here, as there's nothing for me back there"

Itachi let's me go and makes the same annoyed sound Sasuke did "Your wrong, my brother will stop at nothing to get what he wants".

Itachi has that same look he had when he first found me but maybe he's right, does Sasuke really care for me has he really come all this way to get me, what's most concerning is why he came alone, or did he. I get the feeling their up to something Sasuke would have never come alone especially how would he have known where I was and how to find me.

* * *

It had been a few days already since I ran into Sasuke but since than Itachi has been on his guard for any kind of attack. He even let me hold my Kyodai Sensu again but it was much different now, I could feel a lot of power was flowing through it

 He even let me hold my Kyodai Sensu again but it was much different now, I could feel a lot of power was flowing through it

- Time Skip ~

Me and Itachi were standing our guard as Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi stood before us.
Itachi stood in front of me like he was protecting something precious to him

Kakashi took a step forward but I waved him off "Don't move, please I don't want anyone to get hurt"

But Kakashi ignored my demand and stepped forward again, this made me nervous as I begged him to stop "Please Kakashi Sensei, I don't wanna hurt you, but I will if I must" this made Kakashi stop in his tracks

"Y/N I just wanna talk" he puts his hands up in surrender

"There's nothing to talk about, and I know why your here"

"We just wanna convince you to come back with us"

"I will not! Plus there's nothing for me there"

"Then what about this" Kakashi taps his finger on his headband, Itachi than reaches into his pocket and pulled something out. It was my headband but the emblem was carved out I remember the same thing on Itachi's headband

"She is no longer yours to sway, Y/N is now and further more a member of the Akatsuki Clan, and no one will touch her, she is of great value to me and if you dare lay a finger on her, I will not hesitate to kill you.. all of you.." this turns Kakashi's blood cold, I could feel it. Little did we know Naruto was a little to quiet I could sense tension until I look behind me quick and see 8 clones of Naruto behind me, acting quick I push Itachi out of the way "Itachi! Look out.." I grab my Kyodai Sensu and with a jerk of my arm I wave my fan at the clones and send them flying, I then turn to Kakashi "Run.."

Itachi grew furious and made some hand signs I knew those signs he was going to use his fire jutsu.
I watched as Itachi sent a wave of flames towards Kakashi. I noticed Sasuke making his move as he throws four kunai knifes at Itachi this made me react and I threw my ninja stars at the direction of the knifes, my stars hit the knifes and bounced off of them that made them go in all different directions, I didn't care where they went as long as, Itachi wasn't in any harm.

"Stop this!" My demand shocked them

"You will leave peacefully, I will not fight you" Y/N said

Sasuke grew irritated and charged in, he was heading in your direction, knife in hand "We came all this way for you!" Sasuke drew closer holding his knife in front of him "Were not leaving here without you!?" Sasuke jumped at you as you stood your ground ready to swing but Itachi vanished from Kakashi's line of sight and appeared in front of you taking the hit from Sasuke. This made you fall down behind Itachi as a evil inside you has awoken. "Itachi..no..".

Itachi was silent with a calm expression on his face but seeing Sasuke holding that knife made me angry, there was so much anger inside me I was a bomb about to go off, I saw a drop of blood come from Itachi's hand as I was still shocked he took the hit for me, but now I must repay the favor. Itachi grabbed the knife from Sasuke's hand and threw it across from us. I than put my hands on the ground and sent a wave of electricity towards Sasuke. "I tried to warn you, but now you made me angry!" I release the shockwaves towards Sasuke as I see the sparks dance around me, I notice him fighting the shock and losing his balance, he screams in pain and falls to the ground "I'm sorry Sasuke, but you leave me no choice".

Itachi steps in front of me "Y/N stop this! We must be on our way" I nod and look down at Sasuke, he just laid there on the ground almost lifeless but I could still hear he him breathing barely. "Of course.."

Itachi holds my hand and we vanish into the air leaving Sasuke for dead and Kakashi and Naruto speechless and in a panic to save Sasuke's life.